Green Lantern

daisho2004

OK I went to see this movie last night, and I thought it was pretty good, nice CGI effects at times it did look a little video gameish! I only wish it did have more action, really wasn't all that much. But I'll be looking forward to the sequel.

Note: You have to stay at the very end of the creidts to see what happens!

11157025_det.jpg

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ShaOW!linDude

Me and the Mrs. took this in last week. I liked it but don't think it's on par with most folks' expectations. Glad I saw it on the big screen though.

Xmen: First Class was good, too. Both had oomph but not oomph if you get what I'm saying. I think Xmen was the better of the 2.

I'm hoping both get sequels. Xmen is about $30M shy of making its money back ($160M). But GL has only made $90M. It was made for $200M and they spent an additional $100M in marketing. It's got a ways to go.

OK I went to see this movie last night, and I thought it was pretty good, nice CGI effects at times it did look a little video gameish! I only wish it did have more action, really wasn't all that much. But I'll be looking forward to the sequel.

Note: You have to stay at the very end of the creidts to see what happens!

11157025_det.jpg

I saw this last week. I have to admit that I knew nothing about GREEN LANTERN as I never read the comic as kid/teenager so I did not know what to expect. I found it entertaining with a good mixture of humor, action and CGI effects and will go see the sequel.

The comic book movie is really good, that is a must see on DVD it explains the Green Laterns a lot more. And I was never a comicbook geek either growing up so I'm in the same boat as you bigrogie

Saw this also yesterday.Liked it but was not overly excited about it.Hope they make sequels to get more story lines involved.

Update: At Comic-Con this past weekend, the Green Lantern movie that DC is planning is actually going to be called...Green Lantern Corps, which confirms that we will see more than one Green Lantern in the major roles.

However, there are no confirmations to the rumors that suggested Chris Pine would play Hal Jordan AND Tyrese Gibson would play John Stewart.

Archived