Tell me more about Kickboxer parts 2-5???

OpiumKungFuCracker

OpiumKungFuCracker

Never seen it, but familiar with Cody from Step By Step being front in center in this movie.. So how was his martial arts/muay thai skills on display??? Couldn't he have continued on with his career as a b action movie guy???

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sifu iron perm
Never seen it, but familiar with Cody from Step By Step being front in center in this movie.. So how was his martial arts/muay thai skills on display??? Couldn't he have continued on with his career as a b action movie guy???

part 2 was entertaining, it kinda left off from the first one.

The 3rd brother (boyle) vows to take revenge on Po who killed his bros.

One thing that stood out was the song, very catchy and cheesy.

I watched 4 and 5, if you want a laugh, go for it.

i really like them, i have 2/3/4 but 5 is Mark dacascos and is really high. dont have that one lol, oh and sasha mitchell has another one i like but he dies just before the end which sucked but hes all through it before that, its called Gangland , with costas mandylor he does his mua thai in that one too.

ShaOW!linDude

Never cared for 2, 3, & 4. I think they suck.

5 is a "must have" IMO. It's loosely tied to the others if only to justify the movie's title but is a stand alone film. Mark Dacascos is great in this and he squares off in the end fight against James Ryan (star of "Kill Or Be Killed" & "Kill And Kill Again").

Archived