i need help finding this movie

Guest manupkyle

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember adding subtitles to the German print a few years ago, i wish i had time to waste on crap like that like i did back then.

IKFM----P.jpg

IKFM----01.jpg

IKFM----02.jpg

IKFM----03.jpg

IKFM----04.jpg

IKFM----05.jpg

IKFM----06.jpg

IKFM----07.jpg

IKFM----08.jpg

IKFM----09.jpg

IKFM----10.jpg

IKFM----11.jpg

IKFM----12.jpg

Nice pics Daigoro, but they're from Incredible Kung Fu Master, not Incredible Kung Fu Mission...

Nice pics Daigoro, but they're from Incredible Kung Fu Master, not Incredible Kung Fu Mission...

LOLLL I didn't bother to play the clip he posted, you're right. I clicked on the link with the other German lobbies, not sure

if i spent even 2 seconds looking at them because they were so small. I tried to make a contribution to the forum, but that

goes to show how late it was when i posted them (literally like 4:00am). Try real hard to enjoy those, i won't remove them.

Guest tuanhvu30

Well all you martial arts buffs, I got a movie that I can't think of the title. It's been nagging at me for the last three weeks. I vaguely remember it as a kid. I thought it was the greatest martial arts movie at the time. It's killing me, I've been search online for this movie, but nothing even close.

It's the story about a raggedy vegabon who fights with a Umbrella. In one scene, when one bad guy thrust his sword, our hero open the umbrella and capture the sword. He then break the sword and shoots it back at his enemy using his umbrella. He also use his umbrella to leap from trees and roof tops.

He then befriend a high ranking officer of the army. They both are skilled swordsmen. They discover the General is an evil guy and joined forces to defeat him. That's all the details I could remember.

Any of you guys know the title, year or any details, I would be grateful,.

Well, this is my first post here and I'm looking for a movie as well. Based on what you said I think the film you're looking for might be Swordsman with an Umbrella. The main character's name is Iron Swordsman. Check it out and see if that's it.

http://www.amazon.com/Swordsman-Umbrella-Kung-Shun-Chang/dp/B000067IWL

The movie I'm looking for is for a friend who says he saw it in Korea in the 80's, though he doesn't think the movie was actually Korean. He said he thinks it was about a guy who wanted to leave this clan but the the clan didn't want him to leave so they end up sending people to kill him.

In one of the fight scenes midway, a woman is hiding in a barrel. She says something to him then attacks him while still in the barrel, thus using the barrel as protection from his sword. He said this was one of the best fights scenes he's ever seen. It intrigues me so much that I want to see it. The scene ends with the guy throwing a small explosive in the barrel and the barrel blowing up.

Anyone know what this is? I've tried to find it everywhere but have had no luck at all. Any ideas what be greatly appreciated. Thank you. Btw, my name is Res and I really look forward to being a part of this Kung Fu community.

Archived