1200?cb=20240211235640

Who rocked that hair style best?

Edited by PandaPawPaw
  • Haha 2

PandaPawPaw
2 hours ago, Pandaman said:

image.gif.1163cf5c41e6b0cdb855f20ba4f820cd.gif

I want Tong Po, Give me Tong Po!!!!!

I've only got two in stock right now. I can do you the OG Pongers for three fiddy.

giphy.gif

Or the knock off Latino going on vacay to Hawaii version for 50 cent?

2.gif.077378fd04d478af0dad95ee17e99b18.gif

Oh shit my stock is getting away! Get back here (fake) Tong Po!

3.gif.cad1190ccba0c4a91fffc90512ec2da2.gif

:P

• Haha 2

PandaPawPaw
Posted (edited)

This fan made trailer with a modern take on the OG Crow is pretty damn good (not sure on the Smells Like Teen Spirit cover though).

Edited by PandaPawPaw
  • Like 1

PandaPawPaw
Posted (edited)

all-posters-for-the-crow-2024-in-case-an

Crow DD edition. Those two come across as a pair or tits I guess. Awful photoshopping batman! Twigs legs come out of her stomach..............................

(yeah the Killer is boring me to tears!)

Edited by PandaPawPaw
  • Like 1

Pandaman
19 hours ago, PandaPawPaw said:

I've only got two in stock right now. I can do you the OG Pongers for three fiddy.

giphy.gif

Or the knock off Latino going on vacay to Hawaii version for 50 cent?

2.gif.077378fd04d478af0dad95ee17e99b18.gif

Oh shit my stock is getting away! Get back here (fake) Tong Po!

3.gif.cad1190ccba0c4a91fffc90512ec2da2.gif

Oh yes,  Wish .com  from Kickboxer 4 with that bad  make up Tong Po when people realize that's not the real Tong Po, I want my money back kind of feel.

• Haha 1

PandaPawPaw

I saw this figure on Ebay and yeah..........................

ed.webp.6a9bfecf286c850dbce50f0d66853b56.webp

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

23 hours ago, PandaPawPaw said:

Test footage of Jason Momoa as the Crow from 2016.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C4imiYQMwfg/

I gotta say that he looks pretty damn good! Though I do think it's too similar to Brandon's crow but better than the current Bellend.

What could have or should have been? At least Momoa seems to bring a certain gravitas to the role. Whereas Skarsgard just looks like a god damn fool!

• Like 2

PandaPawPaw
Posted (edited)

Article - 1994's THE CROW Director Alex Proyas Takes Delight In The Remake's Bad Weekend At The Box Office.

"The Crow is not just a movie. Brandon Lee died making it, and it was finished as a testament to his lost brilliance and tragic loss. It is his legacy. That's how it should remain,"

I think people can like what they want and if they like the new movie then cool and if not then the original is there. The new one doesn't fill me with much hope but I'll keep an open mind and see how it goes.

Edited by PandaPawPaw

Just now, PandaPawPaw said:

Article - 1994's THE CROW Director Alex Proyas Takes Delight In The Remake's Bad Weekend At The Box Office.

"The Crow is not just a movie. Brandon Lee died making it, and it was finished as a testament to his lost brilliance and tragic loss. It is his legacy. That's how it should remain,"

I think people can like what they want and if they like the new movie then cool and if not then the original is there. The new one doesn't fill me with much hope but I'll keep an open mind and see how it goes.

I mean at this point everyone taking the piss out of this whatever you wanna call it version of 'The Crow' seems pretty pointless.

To each their own and yeah obviously this was never ever gonna hold a candle to the original from '94.

I personally think one important aspect a lot of the haters (probably myself included) seem to dismiss 'The Crow' isn't Brandon Lee.

'The Crow' first and foremost is and always will be James O'Barr and him fighting his own demons after tragedy struck his life!

So yeah generally keeping a open mind is the least we can do. Despite this whatever you wanna call it from everything I've gathered so far seems absolute dogshit!

• Buddha Bless You 1

PandaPawPaw
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, laagi said:

I mean at this point everyone taking the piss out of this whatever you wanna call it version of 'The Crow' seems pretty pointless.

To each their own and yeah obviously this was never ever gonna hold a candle to the original from '94.

I personally think one important aspect a lot of the haters (probably myself included) seem to dismiss 'The Crow' isn't Brandon Lee.

'The Crow' first and foremost is and always will be James O'Barr and him fighting his own demons after tragedy struck his life!

So yeah generally keeping a open mind is the least we can do. Despite this whatever you wanna call it from everything I've gathered so far seems absolute dogshit!

Hey I saw Crows 2-4 and they mostly suck with 2 being OK-ish, 3 being boring as fuck and 4 being fucking awful so the new one can't possibly be bad as those.

brandon-lee.gif

Edited by PandaPawPaw

4 minutes ago, PandaPawPaw said:

Hey I saw Crows 2-4 and they mostly suck with 2 being OK-ish, 3 being boring as fuck and 4 being fucking awful so the new one can't possibly be bad as those.

brandon-lee.gif

I guess if you can bear at least 60 minutes of this filth you're in for a treat :yociexp83:

• Sad 1

https://deadline.com/2024/08/box-office-the-crow-bombs-analysis-1236050350/

With this and 'Boy Meets World' bombing and hard, is it safe to assume Bill Skarskard's leading man career is over?

Or will he be another Ryan Reynolds or Jason Statham, who could have six or seven flops in a row, yet Hollywood never stopped throwing money (hush money?) at them to star in their stuff?

Drunken Monk
6 minutes ago, Agent U said:

With this and 'Boy Meets World' bombing and hard, is it safe to assume Bill Skarskard's leading man career is over?

Or will he be another Ryan Reynolds or Jason Statham, who could have six or seven flops in a row, yet Hollywood never stopped throwing money (hush money?) at them to star in their stuff?

I think he might have to slink off and do some more "high brow" stuff. It seems he's going to blow people's minds in this year's Nosferatu and he's returning as Pennywise in the Welcome to Derry tv series, though/ So maybe he'll remain a fan favourite.

3 hours ago, Agent U said:

I blame mostly marketing for the former. 'Boy Kills World' (not meet that's a different movie lol) was a great time!

Looks like they went full emo aka full blown pussy with Eric's character. Good for them!

PandaPawPaw
Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, laagi said:

I blame mostly marketing for the former. 'Boy Kills World' (not meet that's a different movie lol) was a great time!

200.gif?cid=6c09b952ns5qjme94kw9ki615e22

2 hours ago, laagi said:

Looks like they went full emo aka full blown pussy with Eric's character. Good for them!

Emo's need to be represented too you know!

maxresdefault.jpg

Edited by PandaPawPaw
  • Haha 1

PandaPawPaw

Storyboard for the OG. Cool stuff.

Artwork for the cancelled Momoa version.

f9aoozcpxbld1.thumb.jpg.03fd66d59fb4dd3ebbf3234be810cc28.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PandaPawPaw said:

Storyboard for the OG. Cool stuff.

Artwork for the cancelled Momoa version.

f9aoozcpxbld1.thumb.jpg.03fd66d59fb4dd3ebbf3234be810cc28.jpg

Out of all the potential candidates for this remake Momoa remains my favourite! Damn what could've been... 

But at the end of the day even the best actor can't save a lousy script let alone story.

• Like 1

PandaPawPaw
Posted (edited)
On 8/22/2024 at 6:03 PM, PandaPawPaw said:

Tbf it'll make more money than Borderlands that's for sure.

Tfkj.gif

LOL looks like I was wrong!

Kotaku - Borderlands Is No Longer The Biggest Box Office Flop Of The Year.

Even though I've been moaning how bad it looks, I thought the younger crowd would of lapped it up.

First weekend takings:

Borderlands $8.5m

Crow: $4.6m

brandon-lee.gif

That's true Brandon but when it does rains, it pours!

the-crow-brandon-lee.gif

Edited by PandaPawPaw