Lo Mang's private dojo

teako170

Came across these pix while scouring the Chinese net....

lo_dojo1.jpg

lo_dojo2.jpg

lo_dojo3.jpg

lo_dojo4.jpg

EDIT: Thanks nectarsis. I uploaded them to my site, so you should be able to see them now.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually thinks he looks pretty good! He looks a lot better than previous photos I had seen of him. Give the guy a break!

Haha, no. These photos are from last year. Its where he goes to workout to get away from the noise/crowds of the city.

He mentioned in 2007 that he worked out in the jungle every morning. Guess this is what he was he referring to.

what's the story behind these pics----- is that where he lives now ?:tinysmile_angry2_t:

I actually thinks he looks pretty good! He looks a lot better than previous photos I had seen of him. Give the guy a break!

I assume they mean the ramshackle/dilapidated "buildings" not Lo Mang himself :wink:

Anyone know exactly where he has this located at?

18JadeArafats

That's great! Thanks for sharing. I remember being baffled a few years ago reading that Lo Mang goes into a park to bend trees for his daily kung fu exercise. Makes a little bit more sense now.

OpiumKungFuCracker

Jungle style, the only way to learn the secret ways of the five deadly venom attack!!! Seriously how do I sign up??

DAJIZZARIZZA

i have been a lo meng fan forever, and sadly even worried at times about the guy with his drinking. he may be working on being a good father now. good for him.

small observation though ,.. hobos normally do not wear watches, if they had one they would hock it. and they would not need to know the time,.. what will they be late for?

the watch indicates he still has need to be punctual for things.

another thing his clothes are clean and he has new nikes ,.. if he is a hobo,.. he is surely the king of them.

he's most likely living modestly. and hopefully training keeps him sober.

Shaolin Patriot

Cool photos; thanks for posting. I'm almost afraid to ask, but does anyone know the significance of his nude magazine photo?

post-121-144191888814_thumb.jpg

He's one of the last of an era of real onscreen Fu-Fighters we have the pleasure of being around today.. Man he's in tremendous shape for his age!

:nerd:

Ain't no Pop Star there!

I hope to be in that good of shape when I get his age.

That photo was a little to much of Lo Mang then I wanted to see:xd:

Don't know if this was posted before but a nice interview. Didn't want to make a thread so I put it here.

How many times did that collapse?

jeeze looks like a Hobo...

I'm dying laughing at this thread. My thoughts exactly at 1st glance. At least one of those chairs were for Tony Jaa back during the Ong Bak fiasco.

guys Lo Mang is now in the USA filming a new America movie called Made in Chinatown, and he will be back this nOV IN nEW yORK FOR A FAN MEET!

13892276_10153626430371954_202584563571919368_n.jpg

Archived