Bruce Lee German Blu-Rays

saltysam

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OpiumKungFuCracker

Watching Kung Fu movies in German dubbs is the best!!!! I'd buy it just for that, hahahahhaah......

If it weren't for the region coding, I'd be all over the Big Boss one. I love how they use the original German poster art. At least the dubs look like original mono tracks... then again, that's just an assumption based on the 2.0 specifications. Meanwhile, the Cantonese one is 7.1... oy...

they wrote in an email response that "FIST OF FURY" will have English Subs for the Scenes Missing in the English Dub (!). so the idiots dubbed the Old German DVD Edit (cut by 7 mins or so) onto the Bluray, not even caring for that it exists fully uncut everywhere except Germany...

newgen2005

Just pre-ordered the boxset from amazon, 35.40 euro delivered aint bad! They have to be better than the HK releases I have surely!? :tongue:

Please confirm that these have the original English dubs, so i can update my site......will buy Big Boss if it has English dub and not 7.1 remix

If these ain't got mono English dubs then I would give up unless someone does a custom job on the blu ray rip

OpiumKungFuCracker

I ordered mine from shop.dtm way back before they had it on Amazon German.... Order is in process, FUCK!!! I should have waited and bought it on Amazon... Don't know when they gonna ship my movies???

Please confirm that these have the original English dubs, so i can update my site......will buy Big Boss if it has English dub and not 7.1 remix

Hopefully will be able to tell you tomorrow (if they arrive)!

Just testing WOTD as I type this, and I can confirm:

german 2ch

chinese 7.1 ch

english 2ch

the english audio is great, no dodgy sound effects and well synced :)

and the picture quality seems to be the same as the asian releases!

update:

Big Boss is the same as Way of the Dragon, audio wise and video again is the same as the asian release!

I fear this will become the norm.

Yeah, seems odd why they continue to mess up the chinese audio :(

Will test the others later but I would have to be honest for 36 euro delivered they ain't that bad, at least we get the normal english dub unlike the asian releases :)

Hi

Please could you check FOF song opening and end english dub to see if it is the cringe worthy song or original music

Thanks mate

and thanks for taking the plunge for us all

Hi

Please could you check FOF song opening and end english dub to see if it is the cringe worthy song or original music

Thanks mate

and thanks for taking the plunge for us all

The english and chinese tracks have instrumental music, the german track has the singing:bigsmile:

FOF has same audio as the rest. Game of Death only has 2 tracks: german 2ch and english 7.1ch. all of them only have german subtitles. I am going to check if they are region locked to B or A,B,C!

yes i said that before, the fullscale idiots used their german cut DVD as source for the English Audio, missing approx 7 mins of Dialogue.

Archived