Roar of the Lion or Lion Vs Lion???

OpiumKungFuCracker

OpiumKungFuCracker

Barnes and noble has it under 'Roar Of The Lion' and Amazon has it listed under 'Lion Vs Lion'.... That's really damn annoying, seriously is it hard to stick to one damn title??? Really pisses me off about Foreign movies, so many damn titles being listed for the same movies...

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Barnes and noble has it under 'Roar Of The Lion' and Amazon has it listed under 'Lion Vs Lion'.... That's really damn annoying, seriously is it hard to stick to one damn title??? Really pisses me off about Foreign movies, so many damn titles being listed for the same movies...

AKAs is my biggest pet peeve in collecting kung fu movies!

The interesting thing is that when this movie was released in my neck of the woods All the posters and other publicity material including trailers had the title Lion Vs Lion but on the opening night the title of the film print on screen turned out to be Roar Of The Lion.

Archived