Game of Death 2 Platinum

sdog2006

Hey Guys

I don't know if anyone has noticed but on the inside cover of Cine Asia's Young Bruce Lee, it displays artwork for all of Bruce Lee's films "including" Game of Death 2.

The artwork suggests that this is a 2 disc Platinum Edition, which was obviously never released. Do we assume this is an error on their part or that a new disc has been created?

Thoughts?

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Son Of A Gun

My thoughts are - it's a mistake.

But alternate thought would be that because the original GOD2 release was only a Media Asia print.... they may have updated it to a Fortune Star HD sourced print this time, and maybe that has caused some of the extras to be pushed onto a second disc for lack of space. I guess that would make it a Platinum edition. 'lol

But most likely it's a mistake. :D

This one is almost my favorite Bruce Lee film.

And strangely, also the only one I don't own two DVD editions of. Were this new release a PE it would balance my collection :tongue:

But yes, it's probably a mistake.

I'll definitely be buying this whether it's 1 disc or 2 cos it's one of my favourites and I lost my original hkl dvd when I moved house. I thought the original disc was fine with some nice extras and a commentary and i'd be surprised if they updated it to a 2 disc platinum edition.

Archived