True Legend...

SilverFox64

SilverFox64

Hi all, was curious if anyone on here would know if I were to buy "True Legend" on Blu Ray which I guess is only Region B from UK...would it work in my Playstation 3 I purchased in NY, USA? Dnt really want to settle for just DVD format. Would love to see this in br.

Im finding all kinds of mixed answers all over the web about sum Region B blu rays can play in US br machines etc... Not sure about Playstation 3's.

Took a 2 hour drive to go see this movie in the only theater in the state of NY playing it in Manhattan. Awesome flick! Want to see it again but dnt want to take the 2hr drive. lol. Any replies are greatly appreciated!!

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jeru the Damaja

I believe it's coming out later this summer on region 1 dvd and region A bluray.

SilverFox64

Oh, word!?! I hope so man! Thnx 4 reply. Would u happen to know if thats posted somewhere on the internet? I was thinking it would, but thought I read somewhere else it may not. Suppose I'll just try and be patient then. haha.

Bout to preorder 13 Assassins & (Sucker Punch...which I know has nothn to do with these forums but was 1 of my fav movies this summer next to True Legend & 13)

Archived