Ocean Shores Video Update!

karatemoviecom

karatemoviecom

Hey guys,

Yesterday, I had a long conversation with the former Ocean Shores Video USA owner in Los Angeles. Apparently the owner of Ocean Shores moved to Australia about 2003 and sold the company to China Star Entertainment that year. The story about a warehouse IS true, as they were making VCD's up until 2007. What happened to the master tapes, we are still working on where they are. Our feeling is that they are in storage somewhere in HK. We also talked about re-issuing the older library onto DVD. I hope this will answer alot of questions.

Best

Eagle

karatemovie.com

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HyperDrive

That'd be great if you guys end up finding such a treasure. Good luck.

tantao3-son of tantao2

great news...I appreciate! I hope you will find some of the older titles like Filial Son, Magic Palm, Invincible Buddhism Kung Fu, Paris Killers, Fist Of Fury 2, etc. etc. etc. Or even Conqueror To Evil Spirits...

silver hermit

i heard that they were sold to mei ah they were more interested in the newer late 80's90's titles.

karatemoviecom

Mei Ah took SOME of the titles after their license expired. But only a few titles.

Shaolivevil

I wish you guys the all the best. Hopefully this new information will lead to the masters being found soon. I would love to someday get a superior print of SHANGAHI 13 or THE CLUB, possibly remastered and widescreen. That would be awesome...

***fingers crossed***

karatemoviecom

the film prints - not gonna happen, as they went back to the individual production companies when the transfer was made. The 1" Broadcast tapes- I believe are in storage.

Archived