The Human Centipede Trilogy (2009/2011/2015)

sifu iron perm

the banning of movies is pointless now, anything and everything is available via torrents.

my 13 year old son brought this movie home from school just the other day, luckily i found it before he watched it.

this is not my type of movie nor is the first.so i won`t be watching.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

okay, The Human Centipede II in cinema tonight. Don't tell the gf! I'll take her see Batman intead :tongue:

Apparently they will be giving puke bags for free at the door :tongue: Reminds me of a Sex & Sex 3D festival screening, where they gave everyone paper cups for unspecified purposes at the front door...:xd:

In order to catch up, also rented the first film earlier this week. Quite good, despite occasionally following genre logic to a painful degree. Disturbing, scary, and unforgettable, not very gory at all (something people who haven't seen the film don't seem the realize).

The Human Centipede II: Full Sequence (Netherlands, 2011) – 3.5/5

Dutch genius Tom Six is managed quite censorship favorite with his centipede sequel. The self-ironic horror comedy, presented fully in black & white, follows a mentally disturbed Human Centipede fan who takes notes from Tom Six’s movie and attempts to re-create the fiction in real life. Only he’s no master surgeon, but a mere parking garage guard: the results are messy. Though initially a little bit too humoristic to be truly creepy, the film does manage a rather heart stopping finale that goes to the hall of fame of gore/nihilism cinema. The film is no great art, but has a bit of thought to it, comes with a strong leading performance, and, in fact, looks just a little bit elegant with its black & white cinematography.

On my way to the cinema I was worried I’d be sitting alone in front of the smallest screen. To my great delight the film was playing, at the local multiplex, on the biggest screen, with plenty of audience, including strong female participation. Beautiful! I still have faith in Japanese movie goers!

Oh, and “Movie Sickness Bag” came as a free bonus. Very thoughtful.

huc2a.jpg

There's been quite a bit of effort put into the film's Japanese theatrical release. In addition to various chirashi and ads distributed in theaters, and the fore mentioned movie sickness bag, there's a number of different T-shirts and other fan products, even Human Centipede toilet paper!

E38396E383A9E38383E382AF.jpg

For more see the Japanese blog:

http://mukade-ningen.blogspot.jp/

JP official site:

http://mukade-ningen.com/mukade2/

JP trailer:

Cool pieces of information throughout the thread. I never thought anything of the flick. My ole lady rented it out the redbox back in April. I remember scanning through what she picked up and thinking damn not this shit, because I remember watching the first one. Granted part two was a few parking spaces out there,but still. I think its intresting learning about what is accepted where one lives and abroad ya know. I remember going to the UK in 1996. Now at the time The TMNT were a lil old but I was 11 anyway what I'm gettin at was when the kids there kept trying to correct me sayin "Hero turtles". I was confused. I remember my uncle explaining to me "Thats what they are called here." I was a kid on this trip and it was cool and weird at the same time. I felt like I got dropped in another world. Orignal potatoe chips tasted awful they were salt and vinegar come to find out. That is a flavor over here we have to seek out.Toy stores had Action Man no GI Joe. I know why now of course. I did fall for this badass candybar though. I think it was a Lion bar or something to that degree had a lion on it. Screaming mmmm mmm. Anyway what I'm getting at is its cool to see how different things can be throughout the world. I mean I feel in America at the Theatre a movie will be rated. Worst it can get is a NC-17 rating for the theatres. I think "most" movies (horror) do what they can to get an R and then just release the Unrated version when it comes to home media. Course any mainstream movie anymore the studios release pg-13 bet that. Things are different everywhere though. I live in a state that only has near beer.

No wonder if they were made of 'potatoe'.

lol my bad only an e if its plural? or is that wrong too.

More from Japan: toy vending machine and toilet paper

hcp2aa.jpghcp2bb.jpg

via copi/twitter

- https://twitter.com/copi135t/status/240391798491582464

- https://twitter.com/copi135t/status/240424176874315776

The film has been quite a success around the country. In the official blog there's apologies for the people who coudn't get a ticket to the sold out screenings. Below is some corridor art from Shinjuku Musashino theater

hcp2cc.jpg

More pictures at the official blog

- http://mukade-ningen.blogspot.jp/

sifu iron perm
I'm gonna get my hands on both parts and see what the fuss is about.

the 1st part isn't too graphic but the idea alone is mucho loco.

the 2nd part has a bigger budget and more to deliver in terms of its graphic tone.

Saw the third film in cinema a few weeks ago

The Human Centipede III (Final Sequence) (USA, 2015) [DCP] - 3/5
Tom Six goes super-meta with the two stars from his previous films applying the centipede concept to prisoners after having watched Human Centipede I and II on DVD. They even invite the director (Tom Six as himself) to assist with the project. It's neither as funny nor as scary as Human Centipede II, it takes too long to really get going, and Dieter Laser's insane overacting can be quite irritating, yet there is something oddly fascinating about it. I have to admit I had this crazy grin on my face for the last 30 minutes, not only because it's funny, but also because it's so great to see someone still doing such crass exploitation with decent production values. Oh, and Laurence R. Harvey is a genuinely good actor, as anyone who saw Human Centipede II should know.

Although nowhere near the hit Human Centipede II was in Japan, I was glad to see pretty strong attendance in the screening I went to, also with many female viewers. And then there was this one (presumably) middle aged businessman who didn't want anyone to know he came to see Human Centipede III. He came in with a flu mask on his face and briefcase on his shoulder, sat in the front row (still with a briefcase on his shoulder), and then stayed there after the film until everyone else had left. Never managed to see his face.

Archived