Cyrus

daisho2004

daisho2004

OK I just want to say that from the preview this movie looked really funny, but in fact this was one of the worst Fucking movies I've ever scene! The people who said this was twisted funny should have there eyelids stapled to there forehead! This movie was borderline on the incest factor, between a Mother & Son! I tortured myself to finish watching it and it was like drinking poison! Unless you hate yourself don't even bother to watch this movie! :cry:

Storyline

With John's social life at a standstill and his ex-wife about to get remarried, a down on his luck divorcee finally meets the woman of his dreams, only to discover she has another man in her life - her son. Still single seven years after the breakup of his marriage, John has all but given up on romance. But at the urging of his ex-wife and best friend Jamie, John grudgingly agrees to join her and her fiancee Tim at a party. To his and everyone else's surprise, he actually manages to meet someone: the gorgeous and spirited Molly. Their chemistry is immediate. The relationship takes off quickly but Molly is oddly reluctant to take the relationship beyond John's house. Perplexed, he follows her home and discovers the other man in Molly's life: her son, Cyrus. A 21-year-old new age musician, Cyrus is his mom's best friend and shares an unconventional relationship with her. Cyrus will go to any lengths to protect Molly and is definitely not ready to share her with anyone... Written by Fox Searchlight

starring:

John C. Reilly - John

Jonah Hill - Cyrus

Marisa Tomei - Molly

MV5BMjA1MDU4NzUwMF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwOTM4MDgzMw@@._V1._SY317_CR0,0,214,317_.jpg

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived