Jenny's daughter Melody - Who's Your Daddy?

teako170

Found this recent (Chinese) article discussing who might be the father of Jenny's daughter. From what I could translate they talk about the possibility of Fu Sheng's sperm being frozen .... or maybe the Daddy is just some bloke from Macau. Apparently a Taiwanese singer-friend of Jenny (Chen Yingjie) said that Jenny revealed to her several years back that the true father was indeed Fu -- but Jenny isn't talking :crossedlips:

130527423360992011051315545913_10825.jpg

http://www.worldjournal.com/view/aEntertainmentnews/13257754/article-%E7%94%84%E5%A6%AE%E5%A5%B3%E5%85%92%E6%98%AF%E8%AA%B0%E7%9A%84%EF%BC%9F-%E9%99%B3%E7%9B%88%E6%BD%94%EF%BC%9A%E5%82%85%E8%81%B2%E7%9A%84?instance=ent_pics

EDIT: I've found several more articles on this story. Apparently some hot gossip indeed...

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This has been a lot of speculation for years, everyone wondering if Melody is indeed the daughter of fu sheng and Jenny. She does look an awful alot like him and Jenny and I remember reading an interview where Jenny stated that her daughter, calls fu sheng's parents grandma and grandpa. Jenny never stated who the father is, I respect her privacy. But if Melody is fu sheng's daughter, then I am happy Jenny have their child, so she can have a piece of fu sheng that will live on. Thanks so much Teako for the great information as always.:smile:

Common sense would dictate that if Fu was the father, Jenny would've simply said - but who knows?

Have to say, looking at the picture, she sure looks like Fu.

Hmm...

Common sense would dictate that if Fu was the father, Jenny would've simply said - but who knows?

Hmm...

Yes she resembles Fu Sheng a lot

Eastern Evil

Hmm...

Who knows why she would keep it a secret, but people are funny like that.

I could see that being the case though - she just wants privacy for her daughter perhaps & if she revealed him as the father, They both might get swamped with requests for interviews and"What did you think of Your dad, the great A Fu Sheng, Melody??

No doubt that would happen.

Yes she resembles Fu Sheng a lot

Indeed she does. It is the cheeks that give it away, I think.

A. Fu Sheng had some squirrel like cheeks towards the end of his career if you ask me. :biggrin:

Personally I love the guy, but since I am male, I have no idea if he is good looking or not. The girls here seem to dig him though.:biggrin:

I will say, he did have strong charisma though. Great actor & great personality.

One of the best Shaw Brothers talent ever along with Ku Feng & Phillip Kwock....and the rest of The Venoms!!

Archived