Who put out this dvd and is it

Fanboy1991

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's the original Australian issue by Siren, Celestial's distributor in Kangaroo Country.

Most Siren Shaw's weren't anamorphic, but still had better PQ than the early IVL's. Since the IVL issue of CLANS OF INTRIGUE was one of their poorest, I'm toying with the idea to pick this up as well. Apparently there's no HD master available for this absolutely mesmerizing movie, so we probably never gonna see a BD release of this...

Fanboy1991
That's the original Australian issue by Siren, Celestial's distributor in Kangaroo Country.

Most Siren Shaw's weren't anamorphic, but still had better PQ than the early IVL's. Since the IVL issue of CLANS OF INTRIGUE was one of their poorest, I'm toying with the idea to pick this up as well. Apparently there's no HD master available for this absolutely mesmerizing movie, so we probably never gonna see a BD release of this...

Interesting thanks for the info. Is there a list of which films where mastered in HD and which ones weren't.

I don't recall it being anamorphic (some time since I've watched it). It's worth the buy though.

@ Fanboy1991

You can get the catalogue from the Celestial homepage. It'll show you for which films HD masters exist. Registration is necessary.

Archived