Gordon Liu * Chen Kuan Tai * South Florida * Sept 17, 2011

teako170

I agree 100%. Most people don't want to put in the time and effort anymore. I was one of the performers and I have been at this for 17 years and have noticed a change in students over the years. There is good kung fu out there people just have to be willing to put in hard work.

This is one of the ongoing arguments at the KungFu Magazine forum. I did meet Gene for a sec, who's very nice. All of you guys did a good job. If I may ask what school were you from?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jesse:

I am from the host school and if you stayed for the whole thing I went at the end. I did a fan form and was dressed all in black. I have been on the Kung FU magazine forum for a long time and yes it has been an ongoing arguement.

Jesse:

I am from the host school and if you stayed for the whole thing I went at the end. I did a fan form and was dressed all in black. I have been on the Kung FU magazine forum for a long time and yes it has been an ongoing arguement.

Okay, I do remember you. Your school has a good reputation and if I lived in the area, I'd for sure join.

Archived