The movie TAKERS - turned it off within minutes...

mpm74

All it took was a stylized, slow motion scene of some guys (Chris Brown, Paul Walker, etc) walking away, as their helicopter blows up in the background (I'd say it was about 20 ft away from them). None of them flinching of course...

How many times has this been done?

I had it with this bullshit. That's what I get for even thinking about watching this nonsense.

Where the hell is John Landis when you need him?

BTW, what's with this Chris Brown guy? Sorry if any of you have family, relatives or friends that are mentally challenged; but Chis Brown talks like he's a complete FUCKING retard.

After Rihanna got her ass beat up, they should have thrown her in jail just for being in love with him.

Have a nice day.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
All it took was a stylized, slow motion scene of some guys (Chris Brown, Paul Walker, etc) walking away, as their helicopter blows up in the background (I'd say it was about 20 ft away from them). None of them flinching of course...

How many times has this been done?

I had it with this bullshit. That's what I get for even thinking about watching this nonsense.

Have a nice day.

Hehehehe...you reminded me of the scene in THE OTHER GUYS when Will Ferrell and Mark Walhberg fly back after an explosion and Ferrell starts to bitch about people walking away with the explosions...Perfect line: "I call Bullshit on that one!"

Guest Markgway

It's a pretty dull affair.

I had no idea who Chris Brown was when I watched it.

Good actors like Matt Dillon and Idris Elba did what they could...

Hehehehe...you reminded me of the scene in THE OTHER GUYS when Will Ferrell and Mark Walhberg fly back after an explosion and Ferrell starts to bitch about people walking away with the explosions...Perfect line: "I call Bullshit on that one!"

lol forgot about that. GREAT movie. I watched that not expecting anything but a typica Will Ferrell movie and got a lot more. Don't go chasin' waterfalls...

LOL, you would have to pay me to watch a movie with Chris Brown and Paul Walker. I simply rolled my eyes at the trailers.

Paul Walker was great in a movie called RUNNING SCARED. Well, maybe he wasn't so great, but the movie sure was. I highly recommend it. Money back guarantee on that one.

ShaOW!linDude
Paul Walker was great in a movie called RUNNING SCARED. Well, maybe he wasn't so great, but the movie sure was. I highly recommend it. Money back guarantee on that one.

I'll second that.

Guest Markgway
lol forgot about that. GREAT movie. I watched that not expecting anything but a typica Will Ferrell movie and got a lot more. Don't go chasin' waterfalls...

I HATED The Other Guys. Had to switch it off after an hour. Dire.

I seem to recall he was quite excellent in it. I was surprised because it was the first Paul Walker film I saw and I couldn't understand why everyone thought he was a bad actor. lol

Running Scared was an amazing movie. Although its dark movie the ridiculous amount of F-words always makes me laugh.

Guest Markgway
Running Scared was an amazing movie. Although its dark movie the ridiculous amount of F-words always makes me laugh.

I fucking have no fucking idea what the fuck you're fucking talking about?

ShaOW!linDude

Heh. Forgot about that scene. I need to watch this again.

I also really enjoyed that movie and was surprised by Paul Walker's performance . I don't think I have seen anything else that he's made that was anywhere near as good.

I kind of want to see drive angry but I'm in no hurry as these type of Hollywood blockbusters usually disappoint.

Archived