COMMANDO II - script pdf

Karlos

I read some of it. I like the choice of

that Steven E. de Souza proposed.

Apparently, Arnold did TOTAL RECALL instead.

You know, that would be cool if this was Arnold's first movie since leaving office. =D It would be the perfect throwback for him (his "Rambo" or "Expandables"). Would be even cooler if Sly directed it!

blue_skies
I did not read it, but I agree with the idea of a sequel directed by Sly. Right now, we won't be seeing Arnold for awhile. He will hide out until all the hype dies down about his affair. He might have pulled out of the Expendables sequel, but I guess that is still up in the air. In definite movie news Terminator 5 is on hold, and Arnold stated he was offered another Predator movie.

I want to know how the Predator series keeps getting films made? The Arnie original is a classic and the only one of any note. The rest are mediocre or worse although I haven't seen the latest, I've not heard anything good about it.

Am not sure how I feel about Arnie returning to movies. He was getting on when he starred in Terminator 3. Can he still pull it off? I haven't seen the Expendables yet but he would definitely have to go old-school with a hard R rated movie... Bloody, extremely violent , swearing etc plus of course Actual stunts and real explosions, no CGI crap unless it's science-fiction and then kept to a minimum.

I understand Arnie's next project will be nasty, bloody, full of coarse language and downright brutal.

But that's enough about his divorce.

tangshandaxiong
I read some of it. I like the choice of
that Steven E. de Souza proposed.

I remember this song being in the episode "Did You See The Sunrise" of "Magnum" with Tom Selleck. Fits perfectly to that kind of scenes

ShaOW!linDude
I understand Arnie's next project will be nasty, bloody, full of coarse language and downright brutal.

But that's enough about his divorce.

BWAAAA---HAAA---HAAAAAAAA!!!!!

You're owning me, bro! Great set-up; great punchline!

On a more serious note, I think Arnold's next project should be a really good, meaty, villainous role.

Oh, wait. That's the same one Karlos is talking about.:tongue:

(No, seriously, he needs to break out in film as a bad guy again.)

Cognoscente

Commando was such an over-the-top movie that doing a sequel would be like what if John Woo did a sequel to Hard-Boiled.

• Like 1