Undersiege 3??

Guest NC8

please tell me they are making this? :)

I heard somewhere on amazon, reading the shitty reviews, that steven is finally making his 'comeback' with this one....

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Soda drink

ALL HE EVER NEEDS IS TO KICK ASS LIKE ONLY HE CAN KICK ASS and he'll be "back."

Why the hell does this man try to do the usual kung fu stuff we see on film? Use your stupid aikido AND ONLY your aikido and I'll buy your movies rather than simply renting them or ignoring them.

Is that such a hard thing to do???

First and foremost, Steven seagal needs to forget about stylistic hack-directors that don't know how to film fighting scenes properly.

Forget the plot of the story - it could be about anything or nothing just as long as he brings back the "old-school" fight scenes. I mean seriously, does anybody here put plot over action when it comes to ACTION films?

very well said that man!

although I have to give him his dues, for staying as long as he has in the movies, that takes some skill to say the least. No matter how lame the story, no matter how ridiculous, I can pretty much take anything, AS LONG AS STEVEN DOES WHAT HE DOES BEST - CRACKING SKULLS AND DISARMING MULTIPLE OPPONENTS.....AND OF COURSE, THE END FIGHT ONE ON ONE WITH THE BADDIE, USING WEAPONS AND FINALLY HAND TO HAND

ok rant over!

Guest Thunderleg

According to imdb: www.imdb.com/title/tt0291537/

Casey Ryback is sent on a mission to take out Muslim terrorists who have taken over a flight from Israel to USA.

All I can do is sigh after hearing the plot. Didn't Chuck Norris do this in Delta Force?

I can only cross my fingers and hope that the action will be good.

Guest jirpy100

Just how much space is their on a plane for fights??? Wesley Snipes had a good highjack film though, Passenger 57.

Guest limubai2000

Under Siege 1 was in a boat.

Under Siege 2 was in a train.

3 is in an airliner?

You're right, Chucky Norris did this. Kurt Russell did in Executive Decision, Wes in Passenger 57, then there was that hack job Turbulence and I can't even remember what else.

Guest Markgway
Kurt Russell did in Executive Decision

Steve was in Executive Decision. Maybe he hung on in there after all? :b

Guest leung jarn

quote:

"Under Siege 1 was in a boat.

Under Siege 2 was in a train.

3 is in an airliner?"

Under siege 4 is on a scooter :rollin

Guest Markgway

Int. An old UK-style Red Phone Box.

<<RING! RING!>>

<<Casey Ryback picks up the phone.>>

Casey: Heelllooo!!!

Admiral Bates: Casey, thank God you're there. We have a problem. Muslim terrorists have taken over a London phonebox with intent to make prank calls... and maybe blow some @#%$ up if they have time.

Casey: Damn, those ****s!

Bates: Here's what I want you to do, Case...

Casey: It's Casey, actually...

Bates: Whatever. I want you to infiltrate their gang as quickly and discreetly as possible.

Casey: That might be a problem, Batesy.

Bates: It's Bates, actually...

Casey: Whatever. You see the phone box they've taken over happens to be the one I'm already in.

Bates: No problem. We're used to Hollywood contrivances.

Casey: They're right next to me, dude. They can hear what you're saying.

Bates: Ah, those ****s probably don't even speak English. Why don't you blow the Box up?

Casey: But won't that defeat the point?

Bates: You blew up a ship and a train, bitch. Don't get pissy with me. At least we can stop the crank calls. Now I take it you have some C4 handy?

Casey: Back pocket.

Bates: Good. Now dynamite those ****s.

Casey: It's plastique.

Bates: Whatever. Set the explosion for 21:00 hours.

Casey: That's 48 seconds from now.

Bates: Yeah, so better be quick.

Casey: Will I get out in time?

Bates: Of course.... unless the studio put the kabosh on Under Siege 5. Those ****s!

<<Casey plants the C4. >>

Terrorist #1: That Yankee gayboy is going to kill us. Shouldn't we do something?

Terrorist #2: We can't. We're only extras. Proper Arab David Suchet doesn't appear 'til later. He'll sort the @#%$ out.

Terrorist #3: Agreed. Let's just die for the noble cause.

Terrorist #4: I have cramp.

<<Casey ducks out the phone box with 0.75ms to spare>>

<<KA-BOOM>>

<<Casey picks himself up of the ground. Ponytail unruffled, black suit unblemished. Except...>>

Casey: They tore a button. My favourite button. Now I'm pissed. I'll get those towelhead ****s if its the last thing I do.

<<Casey's mobile rings>>

Casey: Heeellloooo!!!

Bates: You have a cellphone? What the @#%$ you doing in a phonebox in London? Nevermind. Muslims have taken over a Pizza Hut in Charing Cross.

Casey: Those ****s!!

COMING SOON in UNDER SIEGE V - Terror in a Pizza Hut.

funny you should mention pizza hut.....

there was a spoof comedy cartoon on the internet a few years back, where good old steven walks robot like up to the sales guy at a burger joint, and demands his money back because the burger is no good. When the sales guy says no.......somebody has got to pay! Steven takes out everybody in the burger bar, limbs go flying, and I cant remember the rest but it was brilliant

Guest gorlank

I hear it takes place in a retirement home,

Seagal foils an insidious plot to take over AARP and soon the vorld!

Seriously Seagal needs to lose about 30 pounds to have any credibility. He's a little too bloated to be taken seriously as an action guy.

Archived