i just found the black butterfly dvd in dvd format

shaolin swords

shaolin swords

you can buy it at shiningo.com in dvd format just type in black butterfly in the search box it on the second page $20.00 i would give you the item # but was to lazy to go back at the webpage:sad:

i been on a mission for this movie been searching for it for 2 years and finaley found it.it says on the website that every thing is brand new factory sealed:bigsmile:it comes with boxart and evrything:xd:i got a burned copy of it but never could find it brand new factory sealed enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Never heard of "shiningo.com" but I don't quite get it, SS. You're happy paying 20 bucks for a friggin' BOOTLEG DVD-R ?

Why don't you just download the damn thing ? Because then it won't be sealed and wouldn't come with no boxart ? :ooh:

shaolin swords

sheng whats up with the negative words i did not know they where dvd-r and as fare as it not being brand new sealed with no boxart im just going by what the website said.i just remember people on here looking for it on dvd format just trying to help out any body looking for the dvd if its bootleg i did not know that dont blame me blame the website just trying to do something good

Don't feel no way, SS. My negative words are strictly reserved for people who're bootlegging films like this.

Still, if you're cheering about finding what is quite obviously a boot of this film and end your post with "enjoy!!!!" its almost as if you're inviting others to throw money at the same fuckers. Supposedly the Taiwanese distributor Hoker has a legit DVD release of BLACK BUTTERFLY in the pipeline. Hope you'll part with your dough just as easily when this finally hits the market... :wink:

shaolin swords

sheng i feel where your comeing from but i cant tell wich ones are bootleg or not by looking at a pic on a website.i am not telling no one on here to buy the movie from that website if you dont want to buy it from them fine its all good with me you have the choice to do what you want to do.and when i said enjoy i did not mean enjoy buying bootlegs or any thing like that i ment enjoy the movie.just want to make one thing clear i do not support bootlegs.and when i posted this hread i did not know they where a bootleg sorry if i miss lead any body.

Shawoholic
All this aside, is it supposed to be a good movie? (Lo Wei, huh?)

It`s decent one but you have to make it through quite yawning 30 minutes 1st, during it I started to seriously doubt what the fuss was about:squigglemouth:.

It`s worth it, after things kick off it`s Shaw wu xia at it`s best.

vengeanceofhumanlanterns

I just ordered it from shiningo.com It looks legit to me. Thank you very much shaolin swords! I greatly appreciate the heads up. A toast to you sir...

shaolin swords

your welcome vengeance no problem.enjoy the movie that girl in the movie is one slick thief.:squigglemouth:

Archived