Avec Punch (June 2011) - Rina Takeda

AlbertV

Rina Takeda is co-starring in a live action adaptation of the Japanese boxing manga AVEC PUNCH. The film is scheduled for a June 2011 release in Japan.

Trailer:

RX-u6-7beOY

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I tried before, but I couldn't even survive the trailer. Judging by the trailer, I think this looks terrible, like a bad TV-drama. I can't see any original or interesting touch there.

ShaOW!linDude

Uh......is the premise of this really that couples have to fight in pairs while holding hands?

How romantic!!!!:tongue:

One Armed Boxer

That's 3 movies so far this year for Rina Takeda, can't fault her work eithic.

'Karate Girl' was a step in the right direction, improving greatly in the fight department from 'High Kick Girl', which of course is what everyone is looking for in this genre.

Unfortunately I would class 'Kunoichi' as coming close to being unwatchable it's so bad, but 'Avec Punch' looks like it's setting out to achieve the seemingly impossible and be even worse.

The Last Dragon
Uh......is the premise of this really that couples have to fight in pairs while holding hands?

How romantic!!!!:tongue:

LMAO, that was funny dude. Yeah I got confused by the trailer in the part where the man is screaming trying to hold hands with his partner. I guess someone tries to break the "bond" between the two and if they do that couple is out. I don't know. Nice find though. Rina is hot too.

I tried before, but I couldn't even survive the trailer. Judging by the trailer, I think this looks terrible, like a bad TV-drama. I can't see any original or interesting touch there.

excatly what i was thinking, Man..I want Rina to have her potential shown,but who ever is making the shots keeps putting her in these 2 week movie production films that dont even make it to the bargin bin. makes me sad.

I will see this one, but not expecting something so good... but it's good see Rina in another work. Waiting for another "no stunt, no cg, no wire" movie.

Archived