Bang Rajan

ShaOW!linDude

ShaOW!linDude

I've read summaries on this movie but I still don't know if this has any MA in it or if it's "battle action" type fighting.

Always wondered if it was worth the purchase but wary of getting burned. Can someone give me a heads up, please?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0284880/plotsummary

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
blue_skies

It's mostly battle action so I wouldn't really call it a martial-arts film. However, I did really enjoy it and will watch it again some time in the future. It's been a long while since I've seen it but I if I remember correctly it had a pretty good storyline. :bigsmile:

daisho2004

I really enjoyed this movie, they made a pt.#2 which I also got but it was weak nothing like the 1st. movie.

More battle than MA but it's violent and bloody, when the jungle tribes come down to fight it gets brutal. I watched it a couple times now, it's pretty epic by Thai standards(though no where the production Legend of Suriyothai was), think of it as a Thai Last of the Mohicans.

ShaOW!linDude
think of it as a Thai Last of the Mohicans.

Interesting. Kind of makes me want to see it.

Guess I'll add it my ever expanding "list of movies I wish I had the money to buy but I'm so broke the loan shark's goons just looked at one another and shrugged 'cause there was nothing left of me to break" list. (It's really becoming more a scroll than a list actually.)

blue_skies

Guess I'll add it my ever expanding "list of movies I wish I had the money to buy but I'm so broke the loan shark's goons just looked at one another and shrugged 'cause there was nothing left of me to break" list. (It's really becoming more a scroll than a list actually.)

You know I'm pretty much in the same boat as you but I couldn't help but smile reading your comment. :tongue:

ShaOW!linDude
You know I'm pretty much in the same boat as you

And we're running out of elbow room!:wink:

blue_skies
And we're running out of elbow room!:wink:

yeah:tongue:

mind you I've spent a whole £1.80 ordering a second-hand copy of Ninja(Scott Adkins) including delivery!:eek:

ShaOW!linDude

That's what I'm talking about! Ain't no shame in bargain shopping!

blue_skies
That's what I'm talking about! Ain't no shame in bargain shopping!

:bigsmile: bargain hunting is all I can do, Like you And most right now too, so anything added to my collection is good!:tongue:

Archived