g.o.d. bluray help needed

makone

i`ve just bought the kam ronson g.o.d bluray off ebay, the guy was selling all the other ones so i assumed he had split the boxset.

any how i think it`s a bootleg the disc art has a slight blur and the underside is black.

i`ve never seen the original g.o.d disc or a recordable br disc so i can`t compare.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

seller claims it`s a thai release it does have thai writing on disc. but i can`t find anything about a thai release.

i`m sure i`ve been done but how can i prove it ?:tinysmile_angry2_t:

seller claims it`s a thai release it does have thai writing on disc. but i can`t find anything about a thai release.

i`m sure i`ve been done but how can i prove it ?:tinysmile_angry2_t:

Just get back to him and say after careful consideration you don't want a Thai release. Did he say in the write up it was Thai? If not then you're entitled to your money back, right?

Avoid Ebay incidentally - that shit is never safe lol.

PS - Has the 42 minute edit been upgraded to Blu Ray quality on that disc?

Hope you're well bro!

all sorted now. after 3 emails he accepted it was fake, it`s on it`s way back now for a refund.

i thought the 42 min edit is worse quality than the artport dvd (which is still the best quality version out there imo).

i`m o.k. mate hope you are too.:bigsmile:

all sorted now. after 3 emails he accepted it was fake, it`s on it`s way back now for a refund.

i thought the 42 min edit is worse quality than the artport dvd (which is still the best quality version out there imo).

i`m o.k. mate hope you are too.:bigsmile:

Did you get a hold of the Artport (2nd version) with Yuen Biao?

yeah, only a copy tho, a much better edit, shame it`s not the same quality has the first release.

it`s not a very big file ( just under 4gb ) i don`t understand why they didn`t use a dvd 9 and amp the quality.:ooh:

Archived