The Missing Shaws out on the Ziieagle

kungfumike

kungfumike

Hi does anybody have any posters for those films that were not yet released, it would be cool if people can share them.

Like Ghosts Galore

Big Fellow

Purple darts

Black Enforcer

etc.

Thanks in advance

Mike

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bunch of selfish people

"Patience is a virtue"

A little FYI... Not everyone is on the board every week, let alone every day, so it sometimes takes a little time to get responses to a thread. Its only been two days for this thread. What you seek, not everyone has and comments like above will not help you achieve your goal. So please if you can employ some patience and tact, you may find someone willing to help you out. Thanks....

odioustrident

and where are the actual films? I wonder if there is any hesitation getting them out due to the fusubs projects.

SadShawFan

Celestial and their distributors don't care about Fansubs etc. The problem is that there are region restrictions to certain movie titles and that, with the exception of Singapore and Taiwan Creative struck no deals with intl. regions so far. Example: One German distributor is planning to release THE KILLER, PAYMENT OF BLOOD etc. (all titles not even available in the ZiiEagle!) but has to wait and see if their 5-movie-package they were forced to acquire beforehand will be selling in their respective countries.

Now for the poster request: I shall post 4 posters each week to meet the request and to wet the appetite I have also a preview of the next few posts. here are the first 4 movies (not available on DVD/VCD/BluRay but featured on the ZiiEagle-Box):

THE BLACK ENFORCER:

34166274.jpg

BLACK MAGIC PART II:

21833777.jpg

THE BLOODTHIRSTY DEAD aka. REVENGE OF THE CORPSE:

52495167.jpg

SPIRIT OF THE RAPED:

22542174.jpg

The preview of the next few posters to be posted:

0001zm.jpg

I shall post 4 posters each week to meet the request and to wet the appetite I have also a preview of the next few posts.

Very nice mah. Much appreciated. Looking forward to further installments.

odioustrident

I'm referring to people who now own the Ziieagle and have apparently not gotten the new films off the machine.

SadShawFan

There is no way to get the ZiiEagle flicks off the box to transfer them to DVDr or such. I and other owners have tried it and talked about possibilities (just to store the films for home use in case the box yields one day). No chance to copy or download them at all!

odioustrident
There is no way to get the ZiiEagle flicks off the box to transfer them to DVDr or such. I and other owners have tried it and talked about possibilities (just to store the films for home use in case the box yields one day). No chance to copy or download them at all!

Of course when there is a will there is a way. At worst it could be a camera job, which we know today can be very high quality. Someone will get the films off the box if they're interested enough.

Shawoholic
those who have the box don't really need to copy them ;) (no, i don't have it)

Box likely does not last lifetime...I would buy that box anyway if available here,tremendous vafue for money.

But I would be more happy if those so far unreleased stuff would become available on legit dvd`s:angel:

odioustrident
those who have the box don't really need to copy them ;) (no, i don't have it)

I was referring to those who wanted to get the film out to the greater public.

This is the first instinct of many fans, and a pretty necessary one as we all know how many films would be now lost without it.

thundered mantis

Everything can be recorded "on the fly", via streaming, if played on a pc. So it would be as easy as connecting the zii to a comp. There are software solutions a plenty (like GetFLV or similar).

BTW, SadShawFan, which is the quality of the films like? Similar to a DVD or a bit worse? 720p? How much Gbs does every film take?

Guest Markgway

If the box breaks or shuts down you're left with an $800 paperweight and a burning desire to get back those few hundred DVDs you sold....

Archived