Remastered Marlowe (w/Bruce Lee) DVD now available

mpm74

Marlowe.jpg

Looks like it's only available through the Warner Bros. store. There's a sample of how good the video quality looks as well...

More details here.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Son Of A Gun

mpm74, I can't find the video quality sample anywhere. Where is it?

And the version they televised on the uk channel "TCM" always looked remastered to me but this dvd has to be slightly better. Nice find.

edit: I found it now.

mpm74, I can't find the video quality sample anywhere. Where is it?

"Can't you see it? Straight ahead."

(lol i saw your edit)

I finally decided to buy this seeing as tho the price isn`t moving at all. I can`t belive it`s a dvd-r, i would of stuck with my copy off tcm if i had known.

It is anomorphic but quality looks just like it did on tv. and a real basic lame menu.

thats the crappy german version i have and a OFFICIAL dvd-r, i give up on this one now. lol

muppetdanny
I finally decided to buy this seeing as tho the price isn`t moving at all. I can`t belive it`s a dvd-r, i would of stuck with my copy off tcm if i had known.

It is anomorphic but quality looks just like it did on tv. and a real basic lame menu.

thats the crappy german version i have and a OFFICIAL dvd-r, i give up on this one know. lol

That's because it's a manufactured-on-demand (MOD) print. Warner puts out previously unreleased/hard to find films on DVD-rs.

yeah, i`ve been looking into it, I actually like the idea (wish the hkfilm archives did the same thing) but i didn`t buy from warner and was never informed of this. so i was a little shocked.

bruceleeclones

I got hold of this one recently. It's a really nice print. Annoying that it was only a DVDr but wasn't that bothered as I only paid a couple of quid for it.

post-300-144191892154_thumb.jpg

Archived