Bruce Lee lives on Fuel TV! (new documentary)

mpm74

A new documentary of the late Enter the Dragon action star will air on the channel this July 17. More details here.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OpiumKungFuCracker

Is Fuel TV on cable/satellite or internet TV??? I don't think I have Fuel on my T.V, heck I don't even have cable....

I have NO idea. haha But I wouldn't worry, it'll probably end up on youtube.

I don't have cable either. I have netflix (the only way to fly!)

Is John Landis a murderer?

ShaOW!linDude

Cool! Didn't even realize I got this channel until now.

KILLER CLANS is showing tonight. I'm dvr'ing it. This any good?

I'm not sure if it is or not. None the less I will either watch it or dvr it myself. This takes me back to the days of Kung-Fu Theater :bigsmile:

bruceleewannabe

Which I got channels like this. I don't have satellite so I have to rely on DVDs or what I see online.

While I was transferring the latest episode of Bruce Lee Lives last night from the dvr I noticed a commercial that caught my eye rather quickly. I thought I would share it with you all. I know I'm excited! http://www.fuel.tv/latenightkungfu/

Its a great idea but they keep showing the same 4 movies over and over again. They need to get more to show. They only showed Marco Polo once and thats my favorite out of all the ones they have shown so far.

Its great to see the old Shaw Brothers flicks on there but that Bruce Lee show sucks bad. Its just a bunch of random people talking about Bruce Lee, example: some guy who does backflips on a dirt bike gets in front of the camera and says he does it because of Bruce Lee?!? Really I'm calling BS on everyone who'e been on that show.

Its a great idea but they keep showing the same 4 movies over and over again. They need to get more to show. They only showed Marco Polo once and thats my favorite out of all the ones they have shown so far.

Marco Polo is showing this Saturday fyi.

This'll be a new one for me. Never seen it. The dvr is already set.

Its great to see the old Shaw Brothers flicks on there but that Bruce Lee show sucks bad. Its just a bunch of random people talking about Bruce Lee, example: some guy who does backflips on a dirt bike gets in front of the camera and says he does it because of Bruce Lee?!? Really I'm calling BS on everyone who'e been on that show.

I thought it was pretty good. But, then again, I don't have very much stuff on Bruce so anything is welcomed. It was a good way to remember the 38th anniversary of his death imo

Archived