Chinese Mack/Chinese Godfather same film?

mpm74

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Two different films, with some cast members same. Chan Wai Man stars in both as the lead.

Chinese Mack: Young hero learns MA from a young master, grows up, and through his martial prowess becomes a gangster, only to be brought to his kness, (literally), in the end.

Chinese Godfather: Young hero finds himself mixed up with gangsters while avenging the loss of friends and females... Betty Ting Pei co-stars.:ooh:

only to be brought to his kness, (literally), in the end.

Same with Bruce Lee The Invincible!!

Thanks for your help. =D

Many websites lists it as the same film. :/ Could totally see why they'd get mixed up tho...

THE CHINESE MACK's original title is simply MARTIAL ARTS (1974)

Really? lol I should buy the rights to BLACK BELT and release it in america as SELF DEFENSE PIMP.

I saw it on HKMDB, where after a 10-year layoff, I returned there as an editor. :bigsmile:

Yeah it was released as Martial Arts in my neck of the wood.I saw the very first show.It was super hyped and had a fantastic poster of Chen Hui Min with added pictures of participating real life martial artists at the bottom. Didn't like the film that much though I saw it a couple of times more.

Really? lol I should buy the rights to BLACK BELT and release it in america as SELF DEFENSE PIMP.

Hehehe awesome...here's an alternate title for THE DAMNED (1977). One was SNAKE IN THE EAGLE'S SHADOW 3, but the best one I saw for this film was...

Wu Tang Ho's, Thugs & Scrillah

Archived