Brother's Justice (martial arts/comedy) 7/12!

mpm74

Motivated by Box Office statistics, Dax (Dax Shepard) has made a decision to leave comedy to pursue his dream of becoming an international Martial Arts action star. Also starring/appearances by Tom Arnold, Bradley Cooper and Jon Favreau.

For more details and a link to the trailer, click here.

I want to see this. It looks funny. =D

BrothersJustice.jpg

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep. lol I noticed that too. You can't look at that poster and take it seriously. Maybe it was were 1985 or something.

I'm looking forward to this movie the same way I was looking forward to Foot Fist Way. =D

OpiumKungFuCracker

Foot Fist Way, love that movie!!!! The last mockumentary style of film-making I enjoyed that had me laughing like a bitch was the Pauly Shore one where he goes to Africa to adopt a child...

I think it's called, 'Adopted' and can be viewed on netflix streaming....

OpiumKungFuCracker

Oh have any of you guys seen Finishing the Game or some shit like that?? I have it on dvd but kind of reluctant to watch it, some mockumentary are funny while others look corny....

ShaOW!linDude

I've seen it. You'll get a few chuckles out of it. It's worth a watch IMO.

Reminds me a bit of James Lew's awesome mockumentary 18 FINGERS OF DEATH. I'm definitely curious to see this one.

ShaOW!linDude
Reminds me a bit of James Lew's awesome mockumentary 18 FINGERS OF DEATH. I'm definitely curious to see this one.

I've watched that (been a while) and "Finishing The Game" (dvr'ed it a year ago).

I think I would say FTG is the funnier of the 2 but like I said....haven't watched the other is in some time now. Of course I don't remember specifics of FTG too well. (My memory is awful.... the Mrs. will tell you.) Dustin Nguyen plays an "established" Asian actor who thinks he's a shoo-in for the role and I liked his bits in it.

Archived