Ninja III: The Domination (1984)

OpiumKungFuCracker

OpiumKungFuCracker

There needs to be a dvd company that would release these obscure movies out to the masses.. What will set this dvd company from any other company that releases obscure films is that they will have Fans doing the commentary.. I know investors won't invest in any of these shitty movies but a little boy like myself can dream... Is it really that hard to put these out on dvd and a little commentary added to the track?? I got some time, I ain't doing nothing??

ShaOW!linDude

They deserve to be. Shoot, slap 'em on a disc with REVENGE OF THE NINJA for a triple bill and it would sell like hotcakes! The 3 of these were Sho Kosugi's best films.

OpiumKungFuCracker

What genre is this movie classified under?? This movie has a mix of everything even comedy... A shitty B-movie for sure...

sifu iron perm

I remember as a kid when i first laid eyes on the cover..ninja, sho Kosugi and Kelly aka Special K from Breakin'..score!

There needs to be a dvd company that would release these obscure movies out to the masses.. What will set this dvd company from any other company that releases obscure films is that they will have Fans doing the commentary.. I know investors won't invest in any of these shitty movies but a little boy like myself can dream... Is it really that hard to put these out on dvd and a little commentary added to the track?? I got some time, I ain't doing nothing??

The best version of Ninja 3: the Domination is the Japanese VHS in WS. I have a nice rip of it on DVD.

• Like 1

"Ninja is that you? Ninja? do you hear me?"

(or something like that)

Anyone know what movie this dialogue is from?

In 36 Chambers of Kung Fu Cinema Vol. 2, Bey Logan talks about how he once had a meeting with Lau Kar-Leung to discuss doing a remake of this movie in 1989. Bey wrote...

In my story, the spirits of Chinese Boxers murdered by the British in the Beijing of 1900, are set loose in modern London, possessing innocent folks. Their victims then use improvised versions of the 18 weapons to kill the descendants of the soldiers that slew them. Lau Sifu would play a ghost busting martial arts master called in to assist Scotland Yard. The film's finale, set at Stonehenge, would see Lau's character take on a possessed warrior in a recreation of the last reel of Legendary Weapons of China, with a dash of Sammo Hung's masterful Spooky Encounters thrown in.

Wellington Fung, an executive at Cinema City, expressed serious interest in the project, then titled Boxers, and I met with him and producer Karl Maka at the company's Kowloon Tong offices. In the end, nothing came of the project but the script did serve as an introduction to Wellington, with whom I would later work at another Hong Kong film company, Media Asia. Even though Boxers was never made, it was really exciting for a young Kung Fu film fan like myself to get the chance to pitch a script to a legend like Lau Kar-Leung.

• Like 2