Another G.O.D. (Makone's new EDIT!)

shukocarl

OpiumKungFuCracker

The more I watch G.O.D the more I think to myself this has to be the greatest movie ever created by mankind, lol....

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BlurayStation3

Just watched it. Great edit, although for me it's a bit weird since I know the language; the dialogue and subtitles don't match up.

Btw, where is the footage from of the guy in the yellow tracksuit outside of the pagoda?

sorry about the language thing (no offence intended) because i don`t understand any chinese languages it was the best way forward , would have rather redubbed it but thats not possible for me.

glad you enjoyed it,

the footage is from warriors journey dvd special feature(the story)

i`ve had 3 emails saying "Your video, bruce lee`s g.o.d. alternate cut.mp4, may have content that is owned or licensed by Koch Entertainment , Warner Bros and Movieclips."

and maybe blocked in certain territories, i guess the u.s. is one of them sorry.

i`ve had 3 emails saying "Your video, bruce lee`s g.o.d. alternate cut.mp4, may have content that is owned or licensed by Koch Entertainment , Warner Bros and Movieclips."

So does that mean this has been Koch blocked?

On the subtitles....why don't the sentences begin with a capital letter? 'lol Feels like every new subtitle is a continuation of the last.

the truth is, that`s how i type. i intended to make removeable subs for the dvd, but the programme crashed when i was nearly done and i lost everything. (i had no script, i wrote what came into my head at the time) so i did another one. by then i was fed up with it and just pressed create dvd.

koch blocked lol. can`t believe i didn`t see that, very good:xd:

Archived