Another G.O.D. (Makone's new EDIT!)

shukocarl

I recieved Makone's new edit today called 'Bruce Lee in G.O.D.-Alternative Edition' ...all I can say is wow! This is so slick and professional that it should be a OFFICIAL release. From the fantastic cover/disc design to the wonderful Game of Death titles that now feature Hwang Jang Lee, James Tien & Ji Han Jae and the inovative editing script and music cues...this is one classy disc.

Once again (like my inferior attempt) there is a mixture of the 1978 version plus the G.O.D. edit with a side order of Game of Death II.

Without revealing too much the story revolves around the death of Chin Ku by Dr. Land's killers when he refuses to join his private army of martial artists based at the Korean Tower. Bruce takes on the job of avenging his mentor with the help of JamesTien (great scene with the both of them at Chin Ku's grave) and Chieh Yuan they take on Land's fighters.

VERY reccomended!:bigsmile:

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Son Of A Gun

Can you upload a clip to youtube? Because I don't see how a movie made out of clips of other movies can be anywhere near watchable. How can it be good?

Have the scenes been redubbed with new dialogue?

Have the fight scenes been redubbed?

Where did the story come from and what's the point in it?

I don't really get it.

Can you upload a clip to youtube? Because I don't see how a movie made out of clips of other movies can be anywhere near watchable. How can it be good?

Have the scenes been redubbed with new dialogue?

Have the fight scenes been redubbed?

Where did the story come from and what's the point in it?

I don't really get it.

dont have a youtube account so not really

when the movies in question were both made the same way, why not

chinese language english subbed to take the story in the direction i want(whats being said is not whats being read)

yes instead of going hiyah he now goes watah just joking ,no they haven`t

out of my head and just for fun

then this isn`t really for you.

i will upload it for those interested on a torrent site, dvd or xvid thats the question

Son Of A Gun

They're free. Just create a username and password and you're off.....

I'm interested in seeing one of these home made patchwork quilt type movies I keep hearing about on here. I'm curious. If anyone who has one could upload an example clip.... would be great.

:wink:

edit: ahhh, more info appeared in your post suddenly. I've read it now. Thanks. :D

i will upload it for those interested on a torrent site, dvd or xvid thats the question

I'm curious as well. =D

I don't have any trouble playing either or.

xvid on a popular torrent site under the name G.O.D alternative. i don`t know if i can mention the name so i`ll just say its two words captain jack sparrow was one and otis redding was sitting on the dock of the other:bigsmile:

only bobby lo scene is the airport scene, just couldn`t bring myself to put miss pointy tits and lion suit man in it lol:smile:

a couple of people have downloaded this and can`t get it to work please pm me if you did or didn`t get it to work :squigglemouth:

if anyone wants the dvd plus artwork i will trade for it, nothing rare or anything like that.

greenbamboo

hi makone, you should upload this on youtube. everyone should get to see this fantastic version. first class work :bigsmile:

OpiumKungFuCracker

Which Bruce Lee clone is in this movie??? I never knew who this guy is?? It certainly not Bruce Li,Le,Dragon Lee...

mostly kim tai jung (tong lung) yuen biao in places another guy for english speaking scenes and the guy john little used to create the story short for warriors journey sorry i don`t know thier names.

OpiumKungFuCracker

Thanks makone.... Has he starred in his own Bruce Lee Clone movie??? He fucking kicks ass, especially the kicks in one fight scene with Bob Wall and Cassanova Wong, that dude is quick as shit!!! Maybe a mix of Yuen Biao and Tong Lung in those fights..... Oh and your Alternative version is fantastic, great work!!!

he did game 1 & 2 , fist of death (a.k.a bruce and jackie to the rescue) no retreat no surrender and please miss be patient. maybe more but i don`t know any.

Archived