allegedly the Chinese answer to Kungfu panda

phoenix_darshan

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw this trailer on http://asiancultcinema-drees5761.blogspot.com/. I didn't reply right away as I saw this trailer so many times..:).

I think the fighting will be good and the animation looks great. However, storywise, it may be good...even great...but it won't be a Kung Fu Panda. KFP was amazing storywize...but the fighting was so so...not good at all. It's funny that it's kung fu, yet the kung fu was bad. However, I guess it make sense since it's for the kiddies. It's no doubt that The rabbit film will turn off American audiences becasue it's just too violent. I know, it's ironic because in America, many really believe that watching violence cause kids to be violent. The violence in this film looks like it puts Power Rangers to shame.

I look forward to this film and it's a sign of great things to come in the next 10 years.

make believe

This looks about as promising as Kung Fu Panda. I didn't like Kung Fu Panda for the most part. It really was too kiddiesh for its own good but the action was very well done and the bridge scene was phenomenal. Putting Jack Black in it really didn't help matters any.

Guest Yi-Long
I saw this trailer on http://asiancultcinema-drees5761.blogspot.com/. I didn't reply right away as I saw this trailer so many times..:).

I think the fighting will be good and the animation looks great. However, storywise, it may be good...even great...but it won't be a Kung Fu Panda. KFP was amazing storywize...but the fighting was so so...not good at all. It's funny that it's kung fu, yet the kung fu was bad. However, I guess it make sense since it's for the kiddies. It's no doubt that The rabbit film will turn off American audiences becasue it's just too violent. I know, it's ironic because in America, many really believe that watching violence cause kids to be violent. The violence in this film looks like it puts Power Rangers to shame.

I look forward to this film and it's a sign of great things to come in the next 10 years.

I thought the kung fu sequences in KFP were great, with excellent cinematography and choreography....

This looks kind of cheap. Then again, "Kung Fu Panda" looked like (was) a kid's movie and it had surprisingly decent fights.

Also, is there an earlier occurrence of a baker/cook working dough with Tai Chi than "Shaolin Soccer?"

Archived