Is Jackie Chan a villian more than once?

GOLDEN DRAGON YIN-YANG

GOLDEN DRAGON YIN-YANG

Now Jackie Chan was the villain against Jimmy Wang Yu in Killer Meteors.

An exceptional movie IMO.

Was Jackie a villain in any other movies?

Thanks,

GD Y-Y

muppetdanny
yea this was the one i knew about,i own it under Rumble and Young Tiger, i didnt kno what his role was in meteors cause ive never seen that one, so thats 2 lol

It's not a bad movie but unfortunately Jackie is not in it very much (about over 15min worth in total). Killer Meteors is very much a Jimmy Wang Yu movie as he is the male lead.

Chan played the Immortal Meteor Wa, who hires Wang Yu's Killer Meteor character only to reveal himself to be the main villain.

Aside from a few stunt jobs, like a Japanese fighter in HAP KI DO and one of Han's cronies in ENTER THE DRAGON, POLICE WOMAN (YOUNG TIGER, RUMBLE IN HONG KONG) is the only other film I can think of where he was a villain.

masterofoneinchpunch
He plays a evil masked henchmen in ''The Face Behind the Mask''.

I know that is stated on the back of the Rarescope DVD, but where is the proof? I've never heard/read confirming information on that.

masterofoneinchpunch
I guess you could say that he ventures into villainy in Shinjuku Incident.

He does but then he ventures right back into more familiar JC territory :).

AndyWayne84
He does but then he ventures right back into more familiar JC territory :).

That's true because the character that Jackie played is doing things to get by in Japan when he arrives and there mostly ilegal. Later on when he sided with Masaya Katô, Jackie's character Steelhead does do evil things killing people foe Massaya's character. At the end Jackie's character does try to do the right thing even if it get's him killed in the process of doing so, to me Steelhead was a conflicted person.

Isn't he a villian in NO END OF SURPRISES?

Yes he is, and good he is too. he plays a Dentist's assistant who rapes and murders women,

Cognoscente
On 3/23/2011 at 6:38 PM, muppetdanny said:

Since Charlie Chin is the star, I can imagine that movie being shown on HK TV following the ground-breaking box office success of My Lucky Stars. If they were cunning, they could even have re-released it on video as Shooting Stars.

• Like 2