Jackie Chan and Jimmy Wang Yu movie ?????

GOLDEN DRAGON YIN-YANG

GOLDEN DRAGON YIN-YANG

What movie is this with Jackie and Jimmy and Pearl Chung in it too?

How many more movies did they star in together?

i know Killer Meteors for one and obviously the ? movie above.

Thanks,

GD Y-Y

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What movie is this with Jackie and Jimmy and Pearl Chung in it too?

How many more movies did they star in together?

i know Killer Meteors for one and obviously the ? movie above.

Thanks,

GD Y-Y

The name of this movie is Fantasy Mission Force AKA The Dragon Attack.

The name of this movie is Fantasy Mission Force AKA The Dragon Attack.

Isn't that the movie that's absolutely insane? I have to see that some day.

The movie is totally insane...it's like a crazy version of The Dirty Dozen basically. Chan and some other guys have to rescue world leaders or something. I have a VHS copy at home.

Chan did the movie as a favor to Jimmy Wang Yu, who helped him out of a jam with Lo Wei when Lo hired some Triad goons to deal with Chan after he left Lo's company to go to Golden Harvest. This was mentioned in Chan's autobiography, I AM JACKIE CHAN: MY LIFE IN ACTION. Chan did FANTASY MISSION FORCE and ISLAND ON FIRE to respect Wang for what he had done (he moderated a deal between GH and the Sun Yee On Triads for Chan, who had left to America to shoot BATTLE CREEK BRAWL)

... Chan did the movie as a favor to Jimmy Wang Yu, who helped him out of a jam with Lo Wei when Lo hired some Triad goons to deal with Chan after he left Lo's company to go to Golden Harvest. This was mentioned in Chan's autobiography, I AM JACKIE CHAN: MY LIFE IN ACTION. Chan did FANTASY MISSION FORCE and ISLAND ON FIRE to respect Wang for what he had done (he moderated a deal between GH and the Sun Yee On Triads for Chan, who had left to America to shoot BATTLE CREEK BRAWL)

Yes, yes & yes! Too bad Li Siu Loong was not humble enough to enlist "old Wang's" assistance... In fact, had he not thumbed his nose at the HK industry, he may have had a longer film career.

Is there a good DVD version of Fantasy Mission Force out there? Preferably anamorphic widescreen or letterbox widescreen?

Archived