[HBO] Pee Wee Herman Show Live on Broadway...

OpiumKungFuCracker

OpiumKungFuCracker

Did anyone catch it?? It was awesome, I laughed, cried and overwhelmed of the mastermind of Paul Ruebens creation Pee Wee!!! I idolize Pee Wee Herman as a kid and watching Pee Wee's Playhouse was a religion to me.. This show was just simply awesome, some of you who seen the 1981 HBO special will probably think it's not as good as that but come on that was almost 30 years ago, nothing is ever as good as what it was back then, right??

It's just a joy to watch something as a kid and then to see it again as a 30 year old adult makes me happy in the pants, hahahah!!!

ogxSW7Ne9sM

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
make believe
Did anyone catch it?? It was awesome, I laughed, cried and overwhelmed of the mastermind of Paul Ruebens creation Pee Wee!!! I idolize Pee Wee Herman as a kid and watching Pee Wee's Playhouse was a religion to me.. This show was just simply awesome, some of you who seen the 1981 HBO special will probably think it's not as good as that but come on that was almost 30 years ago, nothing is ever as good as what it was back then, right??

It's just a joy to watch something as a kid and then to see it again as a 30 year old adult makes me happy in the pants, hahahah!!!

ogxSW7Ne9sM

I'm going to watch this soon. Pee Wee's Play House ruled. I am not expecting something as good as back then but hopefully I will be entertained. You gotta love Paul Reubens

OpiumKungFuCracker

Yeah, people were expecting it to be like the broadway show from the 80's but it was more of a homage to the T.V show we all loved as a kid... It was such a joy to watch!!!

Archived