Can you identify this movie?

Steffan

There was a movie I saw in the early 80's. I was in my early teens and so memory may be off. I've not seen it since then.

The movie started out with a master coming home seemingly drunk and is ambushed in the dark. I thought someone slammed something on his head killing him. The student goes on a trek through the countryside trying to find who this evil master was that had him killed. As he goes, he ends up fighting the students along the way and picking up a few in his journey. It seems that one of them was American. Anyway, the movie ends up with him fighting this older bald master who was swinging around these weight like things. The student barely wins in the end. I *thought* it was Bruce Li but could have been anyone. It has been that long!

Does anyone know what this may be?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AMAZING! Someone told me that name LONG ago but could never find it anywhere. Googling around I found a source to watch the whole movie.

Thank you! This will definitely bring back memories!

I did watch it. That is it exactly! Thanks so much! Its seems different than I remember it then again, it was 1982 and I was 12. Back then Channel 3 here in Phoenix was running a TON of these. Another one that stuck out in my memory is that these guys mastered some form of strength and they were running around moving giant boulders and weird stuff. Again, 1982. I wish I recalled more. Its funny how some of these things stick in memory. I recall the movie being much better but compared to today's filmography. its not so good. I get that WOW feeling I had back at 12 watching it today. I still think one of my all time favorites though is Jet Li's Fist of Legend. I'm just a novice though compared to all of you. I own a few good movies like the Bride with White Hair 1&2. I pretty much like anything with Zhang Zi Yee. She's so cool. House of a Thousand Daggers. YUM.

Archived