Jean Claude Van Damme - behind closed doors (TV show)

blue_skies

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AndyWayne84

I have to be honest after seeing episode one i want to see more of the show. I enjoy it better than Seagal's reality show i still can't take it serious no offense to anyone here i just can't buy Seagal being a Cop i still think it's somesort of joke here, Vandamme's show on the other hand i enjoyed seeing the up's and down's of him, the more i see this show the more i respect Vandamme alot more than Seagal i wish Vandamme the best of luck on his fight win or lose i respect him for his hardwork.

Who knew Jean Claude's daughter would turn out so sexy. :tongue:

Well, she is playing Scott Adkins' wife in WEAPON. The first official photo of the film was a wedding photo of Scott and Bianca's characters.

kingofkungfu2002
How many kids does Van Damme have??? Is it with different spouses, or from one???

I believe he has 3 kids, Kristopher, Bianca & Nicholas. I'm guessing that Nicholas must be from a different mother as he's never mentioned on the show :squigglemouth:

Guest Markgway
I'm guessing that Nicholas must be from a different mother as he's never mentioned on the show :squigglemouth:

Ouch. Didn't know that.

Last night's episode was very dull stuff - although it did at least show that JCVD's Xmas's are as boring and painful as mine.

Next weeks looks far more interesting, with JCVD in training for and talking about the upcoming fight with Somluck Kamsing in Macau.

When is the fight? Seems like I have been hearing about it for years but haven't heard any specified dates.

The date given on JCVD:BCD was November.

Don't fight in Thailand.

Remember what happened to Eric...

Even worse... look what happened to Jake's

guy got hit so hard, his body flew in the opposite direction.

Anyone notice that his son's girlfriend looks a lot like his own mother (and his sister for that matter)?

I thought it was just me. I thought she looked eerily similar to his mother!

I thought it was just me. I thought she looked eerily similar to his mother!

Yeah, ahah even the daughters friend looked exactly like her

AndyWayne84

I've become a fan of the show, it's better than the other crappy Reailty show's on TV today i just watched episode 6 very impressive VanDamme is winning my respect each time.

blue_skies

I agree with you about his family but I think Van Damme seems less than genuine to me. I think he loves being the centre of attention and is desperate to be loved as a Hollywood star again, with all that entails. I think he would be better served trying to return to basics and makes some good action films while he still can and leave himself a legacy. For me he's far too interested in partying with his rich friends than getting himself into real shape, not only for this potential fight (which I don't think is gonna happen because he knows he doesn't have a chance in hell) but for his final years as a leading martial-arts actor.

It's been said the fight has been in the offing for two years. He hasn't bothered to get himself into real shape because he knows he will have the shit kicked out of him. If Van Damme wanted it to happen he would make it happen and facing that Thai guy, he should be more motivated to actually get in shape, instead of just talking endlessly about it. I bet he uses some medical BS to get out of the fight. I don't blame him I wouldn't want to getting the ring with that guy. To be honest I wouldn't be surprised if Van Damme mouthed off while under the influence and has been looking for a way out of this without losing face ever since.

I think at the end of the day if he does return to his former status it will be extremely bad for Van Damme. As we have seen with his drinking and partying, he's far from over his past excesses. I fear he would return to drugs if he returned to that Hollywood lifestyle.

To be honest I can't actually see him returning to his past glories. Things have moved on and Hollywood is only interested in crappy comic book CGI movies. There's no room for Van Damme even if he could rejuvenate himself and turn the clock 20 years. The best he can hope for is limited cinema releases.

I am curious about his daughter making martial-arts movies. Has she appeared in any yet? Or is she just hoping for a chance?

Guest Markgway

Dragon Eyes is being co-produced by Joel Silver so there's a chance that one might hit screens.

QueMuchita

Van Damme is very serious about winning this fight, its no publicity stunt. If he actually wins is another story but let me tell you that his opponent is not as legitimate as they make him seem, Actually, maybe i'm wrong but I read somewhere that he has only had 3 professional fights and they were all over 5 years ago.

Archived