Fists of Rage

slinky

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

iunno why this movie is starting to get attention all of a sudden Now. and it seems to have been repackaged again as Fists of rage thats weird, concidering its a Older movie thats been Out. Came out in 2006 as HonoR

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0481544/

i have the dvd under that name and i found it at a pawn shop a long while back.

100419032658203582.jpg

9mw06d4MxKU

and i wouldnt say roddy was stolen from u w/e that means if thats a m-a hint, he does no m-a in it lol just boxing type stuff and maybe a choke hold or two as far as i remember lol..

Thought there was something funny about it, sad thing is i actually saw it years ago too :tongue: Man i watch too many movies or it was so bad i erased it from my mind then(or maybe not who knows.).cuckoo.gif Sorry about that then. Thought Roddy looked a little good there for his age.

lol its not a blockbuster but it wasnt to bad, actually my buddy got it at a pawn shop then we went to the flea market to trade movies and i didnt know he took that to trade and when he traded it to the dude , i picked it back up as one of My trades and brought it back home with Me, lol ......but yea it is hella weird them postin new trailers with a diff name and it havin a new name on a new dvd .

I've seen it under the original title too before Hollywood Video by me closed down. I had seen it and I agree, it's not a blockbuster, but its not a bad straight to DVD flick either. Russell Wong played the villain and it had Rorion Gracie, Rener Gracie, Remy Bojansky, Masa Funaki, and HIGH KICK GIRL director Fuyuhiko Nishi.

Peter Malota was the fight choreographer.

ShaOW!linDude

I had dvr'ed it when it came on cable a few months back.

Thought it was meh at best.

@slinky: I think you erased it from your memory. i don't remember much about it either so it mustn't have made much of an impression.

Archived