looking for title of movie

sluggie

when i was younger i used to watch saturday afternoon kung fu theater and this movie stuck with me it was about these 4 or 5 men who learned different forms of kung fu one with knives another with sticks one a pujalist and so on to fight this old evil master with no weaknesses only to find out it was the palms of his hands . Does anyone know the title of this movie ?

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
when i was younger i used to watch saturday afternoon kung fu theater and this movie stuck with me it was about these 4 or 5 men who learned different forms of kung fu one with knives another with sticks one a pujalist and so on to fight this old evil master with no weaknesses only to find out it was the palms of his hands . Does anyone know the title of this movie ?

That can be many training/revenge movies, u may even be confusing elements of many of those films into one

I specifically remember this movie and it's contents and yes almost all are training/revenge . I just don't remember the name of the stars or title as i was probably 8 or 9 yrs. old .

Archived