What movie is this?

AerosolSP

I've been dying to find an old movie my father used to have. It starred (3?) students of a school that had been ransacked and destroyed by a group of (Mandarin?) martial artists. I remember one of the villains having that "Iron Body" trope.

There are only a few distinguishing scenes in this film I can remember. One was where one of the students had gone off to practice a sort of "One Inch Punch" maneuver, by punching at a bell and flicking it with his fingers, in an effort to make the bell ring. When the students were ready to seek vengeance, he used this technique to "flick" into one of the guy's stomachs, and ripped out his intestines. Gruesome stuff.

Another scene was with the "Iron Body" guy. He was being fawned over by some women while he just sat there, stoic as ever. One woman grabbed his crotch, was shocked by what she felt, and ran away. Odd, I know.

This is going to sound silly, but I also seem to remember the "Iron Body" guy getting kicked so hard in the groin that he bled out of his mouth by one of the students seeking vengeance.

The horrible voice overs lead me to believe that this movie came out in the 70s or early 80s at the latest. Please help me find it! Thanks!

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Beautiful! And it's good to know that my father really did have good taste in Kung Fu Movies. I always knew, but the reinforcement is lovely.

Sometimes, I wonder if people, particularly those with few posts, start these threads as a test of individual Martial Arts Film knowledge.:angel:

Makes one think...

:crossedlips:

Archived