Bruce Lee Newspaper Clippings: Needles, MJ and blows to the head!

mpm74

The Dragon
It's likely that if one thing didn't kill him, the other would have done. He was playing with fire for sure.

That's my point in general. He definitely burned the candle at both ends.

Had he made it back to America, he may have extended his life a tad longer.

But...

We do KNOW Triads were hot on the case...

:nerd:

Fan magazines? Someone saying someone else heard that somebody said so? I have read Bruce being quoted as saying he'd been offered blank checks to sign with different production companies, but even if we accept this as fact (should we?), that doesn't prove "triads were hot on the case".

The Dragon
Fan magazines? Someone saying someone else heard that somebody said so? I have read Bruce being quoted as saying he'd been offered blank checks to sign with different production companies, but even if we accept this as fact (should we?), that doesn't prove "triads were hot on the case".

img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=5223297

and even though you be blind, does the sun not rise because you do not see it?

img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=5223297

and even though you be blind, does the sun not rise because you do not see it?

The face palm picture & quote are amusing, good one.Still haven't seen much (anything, really) in the way of credible sources for all these things we really know, but I have found the theories & opinions interesting, thank you all for your replies.

The face palm picture & quote are amusing, good one.Still haven't seen much (anything, really) in the way of credible sources for all these things we really know, but I have found the theories & opinions interesting, thank you all for your replies.

You won't "see" anything unless you take what's offered, mate. I offered you medical documents and you have declined the opportunity.

Mission complete for you "Bruce": Your idol can remain as white as freshly fallen snow forever.

The Dragon
You won't "see" anything unless you take what's offered, mate. I offered you medical documents and you have declined the opportunity.

Mission complete for you "Bruce": Your idol can remain as white as freshly fallen snow forever.

At Bruce Lee Central there is more than enough discussion disclosure, and revelation, not to mention documentation, however, for as long as people want to be argumentative, without research, it's all pointless.

Documentation beats conversation any day.

Thus the face palm.. and quote.

At Bruce Lee Central there is more than enough discussion disclosure, and revelation, not to mention documentation, however, for as long as people want to be argumentative, without research, it's all pointless.

Documentation beats conversation any day.

Thus the face palm.. and quote.

Nuff said mate.

I don't see Bruce Lee as "as white as freshly fallen snow", I think books like Bleeker's & Davis' as well as documentaries like Death By Misadventure are good for fans in that they encourage a better balanced (& thus more realistic) view than we'd get just from reading & watching stuff approved by the Lee Estate (including John Little's hero worshipping stuff). I just find conspiracy theories & such amusingly delusional unless backed up by believeable evidence. If you have such compelling evidence in the form of medical documents why can't you simply share them here for all to see? Why the need to secretive with what you "know"? You have a public forum here with an interested audience, so what's the hold up?

Also, I visited Bruce Lee Central & I must've missed something, I didn't see anything out of the ordinary there in terms of information. Perhaps someone could point to a certain thread , article, etc. that I didn't notice.

I don't see Bruce Lee as "as white as freshly fallen snow", I think books like Bleeker's & Davis' as well as documentaries like Death By Misadventure are good for fans in that they encourage a better balanced (& thus more realistic) view than we'd get just from reading & watching stuff approved by the Lee Estate (including John Little's hero worshipping stuff). I just find conspiracy theories & such amusingly delusional unless backed up by believeable evidence. If you have such compelling evidence in the form of medical documents why can't you simply share them here for all to see? Why the need to secretive with what you "know"? You have a public forum here with an interested audience, so what's the hold up?

Also, I visited Bruce Lee Central & I must've missed something, I didn't see anything out of the ordinary there in terms of information. Perhaps someone could point to a certain thread , article, etc. that I didn't notice.

Okay, here is the first document produced after the toxicology report.

This preceded the inquest and set off alarm bells on several fronts.

*Medical controversy

*Life Insurance

*Drug Epidemics in HK

A pre inquest meeting was arranged so that a cause of death could be doctored and they had one ready made with the headache tablet nonsense. On the basis of this one report Bruce Lee's COD was actually listed as cannabis poisoning/ drug ideosyncrasy and later changed to Death by Misadventure via Equagesic after it went to court.

Stinks to high heaven and why in God's name nobody asked why Equagesic was not present May 10th is beyond me. Apparently Bruce Lee's brain swells whenever it feels like it.

Clear as day what happened, at least for me.

post-11034-144191891439_thumb.jpg

Very interesting, does give me cause to question & wonder. I'm curious as to where this came from, is it readily available to the general public? If not, how did you get access to it? Is there more from the same place?

Assuming this document is genuine (looks like the real deal to me, but I'm no expert), I can see why one would think it wasn't the equagesic that did Bruce in. I'm kind of like an agnostic on this issue as I am when it comes to matters of faith & religion; I'll admit I don't know for certain (& think a lot of other people would at least be more honest in doing the same). Anyway, thanks for sharing.

Very interesting, does give me cause to question & wonder. I'm curious as to where this came from, is it readily available to the general public? If not, how did you get access to it? Is there more from the same place?

Assuming this document is genuine (looks like the real deal to me, but I'm no expert), I can see why one would think it wasn't the equagesic that did Bruce in. I'm kind of like an agnostic on this issue as I am when it comes to matters of faith & religion; I'll admit I don't know for certain (& think a lot of other people would at least be more honest in doing the same). Anyway, thanks for sharing.

The document is 100% legit and, if memory serves, I got it at Bruce Lee Central on this site. I can't remember who managed to get it orginally and wouldn't like to speculate.

I've got the follow up douments from top medical officials disputing these findings and it's clear they have an agenda. I also have samples from the inquest transcript.

I will upload them later.

The Dragon
Or my girl suggested he coulda been doing some "feaky stuff" with Betty.

You may jest, So High, but what's scary is that has been alluded to by many a source; Betty had certain talents, And Lee was gaining from some sort of sexual education from her.

She allegedly had a huge rep in regards to that.

:ooh:

Gerbils, anyone?

You may jest, So High, but what's scary is that has been alluded to by many a source; Betty had certain talents, And Lee was gaining from some sort of sexual education from her.

She allegedly had a huge rep in regards to that.

:ooh:

Gerbils, anyone?

Kinda figured once my girl suggested it that had to be it. Anytime I hear mention of gerbils I always wanna sing Mathis Brothers Furniture. Even though I think that was a hamster. YUCK. Everybodys different though.

WTF?!? Alvin and the Chipmunks killed BL? Please God, say it isn't so!

Alvin: "That`s right boys. Up the out door and up through the chimney. Then back down the chimney and out through the out door."

The Dragon

Lmao.

I wasn't implying that's what killed him... However, I'm also not implying those "peculiar submucosal hemorrhage of the rectum" weren't caused by Alvin & Co.!

:xd:

Hell, even I would want that covered up!

The Dragon
not to drive elsewhere with this thread..

where did Bruce travel and visited Globally?

But it is driving elsewhere, with this thread.

This ain't THE VOYAGE OF THE DRAGON thread, Iron Perm Sifu.

:wink:

My problem with much of this what Oliver Stone thinks killed Bruce Lee stuff is that conclusions seem to be largely based on things we REALLY KNOW (!) that, of course, we don't really know. So much of this is based on unverifiable hearsay, rumors spread by questionable sources, mixed into a highly imaginative but blurry at best picture of rampant speculation. Can you put together a case (for anything other than death by misadventure) that would actually hold up in any reasonable court of law? Not based on what I'm hearing here.

What Bruce says pretty much sums up my thoughts on the subject. We don't know and may never know what really was going on. All this thread has turn into into is a rumor mill with no really proof as I can see. Even those medical documents that are said to be real, could very well have been tampered with and/or be fake. We don't even know where they originally came from. I have had my say, agree with me or not, it does not matter. I just don't feel I would be a true fan if I didn't at least try to defend him.

-DarthKato:nerd:

What Bruce says pretty much sums up my thoughts on the subject. We don't know and may never know what really was going on. All this thread has turn into into is a rumor mill with no really proof as I can see. Even those medical documents that are said to be real, could very well have been tampered with and/or be fake. We don't even know where they originally came from. I have had my say, agree with me or not, it does not matter. I just don't feel I would be a true fan if I didn't at least try to defend him.

-DarthKato:nerd:

The thread has turned into a rumor mill and you don't have proof?

Have a think to yourself here, pal. If medical documents which contain scientific literature and jargon of that calibre can't be considered as proof, then what would you need? A picture of Bruce Lee lying dead with a brownie in one hand and a needle in the other?

I have the autopsy report and portions of the inquest transcript (from 1973) including deposition by Ting Pei and Eugene Chu (Ting Pei's Physician). Let me guess? They have been tampered with, right?

You aren't being a "real fan". You're being blinded by nostalgia because you like to think of Bruce Lee as the guy from the movies. He was a martial arts genius with as many flaws, in fact more flaws, than you, me and everyone on the board.

This isn't a lecture, I'm just stating the obvious mate.

The thread has turned into a rumor mill and you don't have proof?

Have a think to yourself here, pal. If medical documents which contain scientific literature and jargon of that calibre can't be considered as proof, then what would you need? A picture of Bruce Lee lying dead with a brownie in one hand and a needle in the other?

I have the autopsy report and portions of the inquest transcript (from 1973) including deposition by Ting Pei and Eugene Chu (Ting Pei's Physician). Let me guess? They have been tampered with, right?

You aren't being a "real fan". You're being blinded by nostalgia because you like to think of Bruce Lee as the guy from the movies. He was a martial arts genius with as many flaws, in fact more flaws, than you, me and everyone on the board.

This isn't a lecture, I'm just stating the obvious mate.

I am not "Blinded" by anything. I know that he had flaws, he is human after all, but I just don't see any real proof that anything that has been said is actually true. We are not even sure where that medical document that was showed earlier even came from. With a little time and the right books, anyone could come up with a document like that and post on here as proof. I am not saying that is what anybody on here did, just that someone could easly do that.