Someno Yukio

Hwanginshikfan

Cognoscente

On Facebook in 2016, Yukio talked about Black Guide (1973). Facebook's translation was worse than Google's following translation: "Mr. Koyama's up is always with his nostalgic friends! This movie "Black thing" was a movie with the late "Kaigen". He was also one of the "Malay tigers". He fought against a illness called a "brain tumor," but he unfortunately passed away. The kindness he had was the exact opposite of his awesome face. A movie that brought together multinationals from South Korea, Thailand, Malaysia, Hong Kong, and Japan was also a very rare movie at that time. Above all, the kicking technique of "Kanaburi Hachi" became a hot topic in Hong Kong, and I think it is very wonderful. On the other hand, "Boro Yang" was a very innocent man rather than scary. (Laughs) Especially the action while looking away was his own well-established Kenpo. (The same was true for G-man75.) The punching power of Hono, who was the chairman of Thailand's "Kickboxing Gym", became "a lot of blue bruises" despite being a movie. I did. Isao Nanmiya is a madcap actor who moves freely even if he forgets to take action on the way, and he always laughs! But he never forgot his kindness and was a very memorable actor. It was my favorite movie "Black"."

Source: https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=497998157054505

12622116_497998157054505_8870657691207965128_o.jpg

• Like 2