Black House (2006)

daisho2004

Black House: Korean Horror - 2006'

Has anyone seen this movie I know its a little old but it sounds interesting enough?

Synopsis's:

An insurance claims adjuster investigates a decrepit house and discovers horrific secrets inside involving suicides and murder. The more he learns the more the terror mounts, building to a blood-soaked ending that is beyond any level of fear you can handle...

51mPqAQFJRL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks interesting although I really can't stand horror films with supernatural elements to them. I prefer good old slasher flicks.

Hi guys , I have seen this movie long ago . Movie is very interesting having a lot of turns in it .On every moment you will get surprise. Guys if you dont have seen this then you should watch this ASAP.

Looks interesting although I really can't stand horror films with supernatural elements to them. I prefer good old slasher flicks.

No supernatural elements here.

One Armed Boxer

Nicely timed post, I actually got through watching this one just yesterday!

Biozombie is right, this is not a supernatural flick in any way, if anything it would fall into the 'slasher' genre, although I'm not sure if it has enough elements in it to recommend it on that genre alone.

If anything it plays out more as a murder mystery or a psychological thriller with elements of horror thrown in, especially in the final 20 minutes when the gore stakes rise quite considerably (the key scene!).

I would say it's definitely worth a watch...a good story backed up with solid performances from everyone involved, especially from Kang Shin-Il as the very creepy possible killer of the movie, and some failry shocking moments, all add up to a good entry into the ever growing list of quality Korean cinema.

If anything it is only let down by what feels like a tagged on final 10 minutes, which effectively work as a completely unneccesary double finale, and don't completely make sense...but this is just nit picking, and should in no way deter you from checking out what is otherwise a solid thriller / horror movie.

Archived