HELP!! Story Line to Movie

Guest briBsly

Guest briBsly

I have been left awake at night trying to figure out the name of this move:

Starts with a boy watching not being allowed to learn the family's kung fu. Then the father is challenged by another family's Master to a fight in the city center. the father is killed and the boy attempts to fight with another boy who makes fun of him. the story continues to a point were the main character after growing up kills his rival at a birthday party then flees to a village where he meets a woman who helps heal him and he again returns to his town were he is challenged by his old rival to a fight to the death.

Some of this may be totally out of wack, but the last fight sceen has an amazing obstical tower which the two fight on.

I really want to watch this movie again, Please help!!

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fearless was my 1st. guess as well. I cannot think of any other movie that even sounds similar than that.

ShaOW!linDude

The synopsis sounds really familiar but, guys, I don't think it's Fearless.

The end fight of that is Jet Li facing the Japanese fighter on a platform indoors, right?

When he flees to the village and meets the woman, it's to do penance and not because he's injured, isn't it?

I could be wrong but I think it's something else but I just can't recall a title at the moment.

Archived