Just finished watching "Serbian Film"

MG Lerox

I watched this today and i must say that movie was pretty good but yet not so scary as i expcted. We Serbs are insane people thats for sure hehe and we really know to make Horrors (check out "Leptirica", "Sveto Mesto") but they will need much more then some Phedophilia and Necrofilia to scare MG :xd:

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just saw this a few days ago as well.

I had heard about certain scenes, so it didn't shock me as much. I was actually entertained, more than anything.

It was just too over the top to take seriously.

Just make sure you watched the uncut version... some countries censored it a lot. The UK version is cut with over four minutes.

WARNING: The link below contains explicit violent images from the film.

From movie-censorship.com: (a little broken english here but you'll get it)

"Despite the feared massive cuttings the basic trend of the movie hasn’t in the least been affected. The shocking tenor has been maintained, the basic attitude undiminished barbaric. There have been rather removed counter cuts concerning children in the context of sex and violence. The numerous violent scenes are also censored but only additional shots have been removed. Principally it is amazing how many cruelties have been left in. Especially from the infamous scenes only some seconds have been removed – from the birth scene 3 close-ups of the child and from the showdown 2 closer detailed settings."

Archived