Bruce Lee picture without text?

GungFu

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Personally, I really don't understand why people do this. Unless they're the photographer or they have purchased the rights to the image from the owner, they don't have any claim to the image -- so why deface it? As for these two photos, about 10 minutes in Photoshop/ Paintshop/ etc. can remove this "graffiti." Its only when the writing goes across a face or something very detailed does it make it harder to clean up.

Son Of A Gun

I was going to say.... I can remove those tags too. But was hoping someone would post untagged versions instead. 'lol The amount of times I've removed tags from pics that took ages and then someone shows up with a beautiful unmarked version.

:tongue:

There's no way you could do a good job on even one of those pics in 10 mins man! 'lol To do a good job would take a while.

There's no way you could do a good job on even one of those pics in 10 mins man! 'lol To do a good job would take a while.

Haha. I love a good challenge :wink:

I did this in 3 minutes. Hardly perfect but s'ok, I guess.

Could tweak more but then I'd use up half of my allotted 10 :tongue:

brucetest.jpg

Son Of A Gun

That's good for 3 mins. Well done. I'm really a perfectionist when it comes to these things but even if I tried to do a quick job of it I couldn't do it in 3 mins. Impressive.

Master... :laluot_21:

If your gonna do it do it right i say:tongue:

Nice. Looks like you incorporated the stairs from the 2nd pic?

Good one Mark. How long did it take? And be honest. :nerd:

About 20 mins Greg if that,amazing what CS5 can do:xd:

I did the other 1 to but unicorns arm just is,nt right yet

Son Of A Gun

Cool job. I'll save them. :bigsmile:

About 20 mins Greg if that,amazing what CS5 can do:xd:

I did the other 1 to but unicorns arm just is,nt right yet

Something CS5 can do that CS3 can't? I'd use the 'clone brush' and nothing else really. What did you use?

Cool job. I'll save them. :bigsmile:

Something CS5 can do that CS3 can't? I'd use the 'clone brush' and nothing else really. What did you use?

Yes Greg,there are alot more tools in CS5 way better than 3

Son Of A Gun
Yes Greg,there are alot more tools in CS5 way better than 3

Damn it. Guess I'm gonna have to get CS5 then. I rejected CS4 because I didn't like the way the sliders functioned. You have to get the cursor dead on the right place otherwise when you drag the slider it doesn't move. Didn't like the design atall. So I stuck with CS3.

Plus I don't like how the clone tool got changed for CS4. They added a kind of magnifying glass think over the cursor. Hard to explain but bloody annoying.

Archived