KMDB VOD Account ?

Flashlegstan2009

Flashlegstan2009

Havent ever really looked into the KMDB VOD account, but have noticed for 30days its something for nothing basically so i was wondering for the people that have or still have got a account what does this allow you to do just view the movies?

Much Appreciated for any info :)

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still have my account and it allows me to view the movies that is showing for the month for free

Flashlegstan2009

Cheers for the Info Ching, Does it just allow you the option to view the movies could i possibly store them on my harddrive etc so i could watch them again etc ?

Or just the option to renew the account ?

silver hermit

do they show different films? or is it the same films all the time? canton viper? phantom thief? the viper? any chance of those??

You can view any film you want by purchasing a 14 day unlimited viewing pass for £3.00. You can download the films using Internet Download Manager, but they are encypted, so you'll need a program like Tunebite to remove the Digital Rights Management. I have about 35 on my hard drive from there.

Hey guys, the movies there goes by whatever the korean film archive is celebrating. So for the mospart dramas and comedies are shown. Last year the celebrated the action cinema and the showed the korean connection and sogwon among others. After the month is up you have to pay to watch the movies again. I love that website. It is so awesome that they share their movies

I know they are doing a "Horror" special every summer (they've been doing it for 2 years now) but I think martial arts special is right before or after... anyway they do one during summer.

And NO, there are no Canton Viper, etc...

They have Five Deadly Venoms I believe, but with the Korean track and they have a cool action film called VIPER. They probably gonna screen those again.

Archived