Choy Le Fut Master (aka 'The Master') (2011)

FrankBolte

ShaOW!linDude
Thanks for the review DM. I saw this at Wal Mart and I was wondering about it. You sound like you really felt like crap after watching the final fight:tongue:

Funny, I was eyeballing this at Walmart today also. No money in the budget for a dvd today, and I wanted to investigate this before I picked it up anyway. Now I know. Cool beans. Thanks, DM.

You could have told me this before I blind bought it a couple days ago!

Dude, if you ain't cracked the cellophane on it, take that thing back, bro!!!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Morgoth Bauglir

I actually had you in mind on this one dude. I was just about to bug you and see if you would buy it before I read DM's review.

Drunken Monk
You could have told me this before I blind bought it a couple days ago! :tongue:

Give it a watch. You might like it. I've been known to be wrong on a number of occasions. But, in all honesty, I'd be surprised if ANYONE liked this film. I bought it and I don't even want it in my collection.

just watched it quite forgettable but some of the fights are decent end fight was way to short but good to see dragon sek in a non clone role he does some ok kicks here as the main villian

Drunken Monk
just watched it quite forgettable but some of the fights are decent end fight was way to short but good to see dragon sek in a non clone role he does some ok kicks here as the main villian

See, I thought the forms were good but the fights themselves were terrible. Everyone looked stylish and broke out some nice shapes, but when it came to actually hitting each other, it was a snooze-fest.

Archived