Naked Soldier (2011)

AlbertV

Wong Jing is bringing a third installment to the NAKED film series following Chingmy Yau in NAKED KILLER (1992) and Maggie Q in NAKED WEAPON (2002).

NAKED SOLDIER will mark the full-blooded action debut of Jennifer Tse, who is Nicholas Tse's younger sister. She made her film debut in BRUCE LEE: MY BROTHER and her current boyfriend is Andy On. On makes a cameo appearance in the film and Tse had been training with the film's action directors, Corey Yuen and Yuen Tak, in martial arts for the film.

Also in NAKED SOLDIER are Sammo Hung (seriously), Philip Ng (in a big role this time around), Ian Powers (as the lead villain) and Jiang Luxia (as lead villain's top assassin).

Wong is producing with Marco Mak helming the film.

The March issue of IMPACT magazine recently covered the film, which is slated to come out this year.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This doesn't really sound sleazy enough to be a worthy entry into the NAKED franchise. It might be a decent actioner though.

One Armed Boxer
Let's hope this one has actual Nakedness!

As long as that nakedness doesn't involve Sammo Hung....count me in!

ShaOW!linDude

Really! In The Victim's bathhouse fight scene, I felt like the victim witnessing it.:tongue:

as long as it's a good action movie that is all that really matters. Seeing a hot leading lady in the buff is just a bonus! I asume she's hot I've never heard of her before.

That's what Mike Leeder wrote in his article on the film.

He did say apparently Philip Ng will finally get to really showcase his martial arts in the film in a lead role in the film.

He did say apparently Philip Ng will finally get to really showcase his martial arts in the film in a lead role in the film.

It's about time, IMO.

That's what Mike Leeder wrote in his article on the film.

His Wing Chun or his family's Choy Lee Fut?

His Wing Chun or his family's Choy Lee Fut?

Not sure...I'm guessing maybe Corey Yuen and Richard Hung (Yuen Tak) may do a combination of the two and Ng also knows TKD so maybe some kicking in the works too.

Twitch has just posted the first poster art for the movie....taking a look at Jenn Tse, I think even if the action sucks, just having her as eye candy might be enough for me to check it out!...:angel:

http://twitchfilm.com/news/2011/05/first-poster-art-for-marco-makes-naked-soldier.php

Andy On is one lucky SOB (Jenn Tse is On's real-life girlfriend)

One Armed Boxer

The teaser trailer is up on the main site (http://www.nakedsoldier-movie.com/main.html)...& for a few glorious seconds it felt I was back in the 90`s girls with guns era.

This looks like it`s going to be good trashy fun...which I think should match most peoples expectations for it perfectly...as anything that has Wong Jing`s name attached to it and features girls in leather brandishing huge guns should be!

One Armed Boxer
Ankie Beilke is hot stuff.

That`s like saying rain is wet.

Still upsets me to see her bite the dust in `Connected`.

AndyWayne84
Andy On is one lucky SOB (Jenn Tse is On's real-life girlfriend)

I have to agree he is. Andy if your out there your one lucky Bastard :) I can careless about the nakedness noir expecting the plot to be that good as long the action is good. PS i second on those who don't want to see Sammo naked no thanks i take Jenn over him anyday on the nakedness department thank you very much :) oh wait did i type that oh i hope Andy and Nic aren't reading this as i'm typing this.

well the first teaser is up and at this point I am unimpressed. One thing that has countered my disappointment seeing this trailer is reading that Luxia Jiang is in the film according to IMDB. Does anyone have any actual confirmation of this?

85qFwRy70bE

Isn't that the same teaser One Armed Boxer linked last month (see previous page)?

But yeah, I'm not that convinced either. It has a bit of early 90's wibe in action, but it also looks too slick - probably ends up something like Charlie's Angels in HK, with possibly one actress showing half of her tits.

This kind of stuff would need a more trashier approach. And fuck the wire work and the slow mo and the god awful music (and the cgi, which will probably be plenty in the film) in the teaser.

But who knows, some of that stuff looked good indeed... the white wig, the fat black guy in the pool... could be a case of good film, bad teaser.

mist_sahara
well the first teaser is up and at this point I am unimpressed. One thing that has countered my disappointment seeing this trailer is reading that Luxia Jiang is in the film according to IMDB. Does anyone have any actual confirmation of this?

85qFwRy70bE

She is the one wearing the gold-colored outfit from 0:35-0:37 in the trailer.

Here's a photo too:

ebfdb2cc1885c44701e928b0.jpg

Archived