swords and sandals?

Guest zeus

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest limubai2000

For me Gladiator is still the best, but I Brad Pitt's portrayal of Achilles in Troy is my favorite yet.

The fighting style he used in the movie was very unorthodox and gave him alot of credibility as an unstoppable warrior.

Guest venoms5

TRIUMPH OF THE TEN GLADIATORS, TRIUMPH OF HERCULES, HERCULES IN THE HAUNTED WORLD, HERCULES & THE CAPTIVE WOMEN, MEDUSA AGAINST THE SON OF HERCULES, HERCULES, SAMSON & ULYSSES, HERCULES AGAINST THE MOON MEN, GOLIATH AGAINST THE DRAGON, HERCULES(1959) HERCULES(1983) ADVENTURES OF HERCULES(1984), HERCULES VS. THE HYDRA, HERCULES VS. THE SEA MONSTER.............

Guest theblackroom

I always liked the Deathstalker films especially part 2. Very cheesy I know but they were great when I was a kid. Clash of the Titans was also good, Lucio Fulci"s Conquest is another.

im mostly interested in the italian ones with steve reeves,reg park,richard harrison etc.

i found some on amazon....

later

Guest zhunaid

mine is

my son the hero-guiliani gemma

10 gladiators

hercules samson

goliath and barbarians

the list goes on and on and on....................

Guest peter cannon THUNDERBOLT

whe i was growing up i loved watching amazon movies on tvso when xena warrior princess came on tv i watched that too i wish they'd re release classicamazon movies on dvd

Guest WoodenDragon
Brad Pitt's portrayal of Achilles in Troy is my favorite yet.

I went into Troy thinking it was going to suck. Man was I ever wrong, the first scene is badass!!!

Guest leung jarn

Jason And The Argonaughts.

The Barbarian (Jack Palance) so bad it was good.

Gladiator was great, too.

Oh, and Hercules in New York. :rollin

Guest Chinatown Kid

I think Conan The Barbarian was the best I ever saw. Also liked those Beastmaster films with Marc Singer. The Sword and the Sorcerer was another memorable film from my childhood.

Guest venoms5

Retromedia just released one. A double feature. The first I think is GIANT OF METROPOLIS? It's paired with THE INVINCIBLE GLADIATOR with Richard Harrison.

Archived