At last GOD 2.5 discs are ready to go!

shukocarl

Many thanks to those still waiting for the promised Game of Death 2.5 discs. I just finished parcelling them up after the mighty Makone recorded them and got them to me super-duper fast.

He deserves a massive BIG-UP for doing such an unselfish deed. Mr. Makone, I'm forever in your debt!

Anyway you will be getting them very soon after I post them all tomorrow a.m.

Makone has actually improved the editing- copied from my (very) rough edit and is now at work on HIS OWN VERSION!! This I must see!

Feel free to leave comments when you get the discs...always good to see criticism good or bad!

Regards to all

Carl:wink:

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sifu iron perm

Got my copy today..hooray!

Ill be watching it tomorrow late night..

thanks mate.

• Administrator
KUNG FU BOB

I forgot to tell you- I got mine. Great cover. Haven't had time to watch it yet.

The Last Dragon

I'll check my mail, haven't had time the past 2 days. Thank you for the updates. Much appreciated

The Last Dragon

Mr. Makone you da Man, thanks a bunch. Yeah if you making a project of it yourself I'm defintely interested. Have a good one everybody. Keep the forums alive. I come here everyday. Appreciates everybody's opinions reviews etc

The Last Dragon

Haven't received my copy yet but wondering what others that have received it think of the movie so far. Anyways you all enjoy your weekend

Well I'm really suprised no one has posted any comments about the mash-up I call GOD 2.5!

It's either so CRAP nobody can be arsed to reply or it's so fantastic that you are all stunned into silence.

BTW there is another re-edit in the mix fom Makone that is gonna be outstanding. I won't give plot details (I've not been given permission!) but there is no Jim Marshall or Ann Morris in this edit and the story will blow you all away!

The Last Dragon

Hey Carl I just received my DVD today. Excited for sure what a way to start the weekend. I will post back when I have watched it. Bad Ass cover by the way. Thanks

The Last Dragon

Hey Carl just to give you an update this DVD won't play on my laptop, desktop cpu or DVD player. It's not reading it at all like the disc isnt even there and it just spits it out. I have played DVD-R before with no problem. I see that the disc is written for Region 1 but it just won't play. This is a first. Is it made for PAL. I know that's a silly question. Anyways just letting you know. I'm not sure if anybody else that got the disc is having problems or not. Probably just me. Thanks

greenbamboo

hi carl, you did a really good job on the dvd. liked the ending, some very interesting changes i also liked. nice job mate :bigsmile:

Finally managed to watch...

Great stuff Carl..pretty seemless editing and I loved all the sources to complete the story as intended, like adding "enter the game of death" scenes etc... great stuff..thanks mate..!

Finally managed to watch...

Great stuff Carl..pretty seemless editing and I loved all the sources to complete the story as intended, like adding "enter the game of death" scenes etc... great stuff..thanks mate..!

I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Wait until Makone's version makes a bow. I've got a feeling it will be the ULTIMATE G.O.D. version!

PS His cover for the dvd is awsome too!

Carl:smile:

Archived